Panjab University announces Common Entrance Test (PU CET UG) 2022 for B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.Pharmacy Admission, Apply now
PU CET (UG) 2022 – Online applications have been invited by Panjab University, Chandigarh for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) and B. Pharmacy at Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh for the Academic Session 2022 through Common Entrance Test (PU CET) 2022 (UG).
PU CET (UG) 2022
- B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biophysics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics (Specialization in Electronics)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Registration Form: May 19, 2022
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password: June 11, 2022
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: June 13, 2022
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website: June 15, 2022
- Admit Cards will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his/her Login ID and Password: June 21, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-: June 23, 2022 (Thursday)
- Date & Time of Entrance Test:
26-06-2022 (Sunday)extended to 3rd July 2022
- Paper-I: Mathematics: 9.00 – 10.10 a.m.
- Paper-II: Chemistry: 10.40 – 11.50 a.m.
- Paper-III: Physics: 12.20 – 1.30 p.m.
- Paper-IV: Biology: 2.20 – 3.30 p.m.
- Tentative Date of declaration of result: July 14, 2022
- Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur
- Date of availability of online Admission Form: Notified later on
- Last day for submission of objections regarding Answer Key: 03rd July 2022
- Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through email only): 08th July 2022
- Last day for submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key 10th July 2022
- A person who shall attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission and has passed 10+2 exam from the recognized Board/Bodies/Councils or any other exam recognized as equivalent to 10+2 exam by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after qualifying the entrance test shall be eligible to join the first class of the course.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats
- B.Pharm: 50% Marks in 10+2 examination conducted by the respective State/Central Government authorities recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/ Biotechnology / Mathematics
- Anthropology/Chemistry/Geology/Physics/Physics (Specialization in Electronics)/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology: Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
- B.Sc (Hons. School Semester System) in various teaching Depts
- Botany, Zoology: Passed 10+2 Exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Anthropology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Physics & Electronics: Passed 10+2 Exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology: Passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- Biotechnology, Biophysics: Passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology/Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- Mathematics: Passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with Mathematics as one of the subjects
B.Pharm (Credit based Semester System)
- 50% marks in 10+2 (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC candidates) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject Biology/Biotechnology/Mathematics
- Candidates who wish to appear for the PU CET 2022 UG Exam need to fill the PU CET 2022 application form
- All candidates seeking admission to the above Course(s) are advised to follow the website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in for procedure and guidelines for the admission.
- No need to send the filled-in application form to the University
- Registration Fee [Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable]
- General Category [PCB or PCM or M] – Rs. 2175/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category [PCB or PCM or M] – Rs. 1088/-
- Additional Paper [Biology or Mathematics] – Rs. 375/-
Mode of Payment
- Online by debit card/credit card or net banking or via offline mode (SBI E-Challan)
PU CET (UG) 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: PUCET 2022 Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Time Duration: For each section, 70 minutes will be given. PWD candidates will get 20 minutes extra.
- Medium Language: The paper will be available in English.
- Type of Questions: The test paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted
Number of Questions
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website