Panjab University announces Common Entrance Test (PU CET UG) 2021 for B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.Pharmacy Admission
PU CET (UG) 2021 – Online applications have been invited by Panjab University, Chandigarh for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) and B. Pharmacy at Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh for the Academic Session 2021
Interested candidates can apply for PU CET 2021 through online line mode. The detailed information on PU CET 2021 (UG) can be checked from the page below.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biophysics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics (Specialization in Electronics)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
PU CET (UG) 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Availability of Prospectus & Online Registration Form: July 19, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Login & Password: August 12, 2021
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee in any branch of SBI using Web Generated Challan: August 17, 2021
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee through Online Mode: August 17, 2021
- Last Date for Uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information: August 19, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card Online: August 27, 2021
- Last Date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee: September 02, 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: September 05, 2021 (Sunday)
- Date of Declaration of Result: September 21, 2021
- Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur
- Date of availability of online Admission Form: Notified later on
Eligibility Criteria for PU CET (UG) 2021
- A person who shall attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission and has passed 10+2 exam from the recognized Board/Bodies/Councils or any other exam recognized as equivalent to 10+2 exam by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after qualifying the entrance test shall be eligible to join the first class of the course.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats
- B.Sc (Hons. School Semester System) in various teaching Depts
- Botany, Zoology: Passed 10+2 Exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Anthropology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Physics & Electronics: Passed 10+2 Exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology: Passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- Biotechnology, Biophysics: Passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology/Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- Mathematics: Passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ BC) with Mathematics as one of the subjects
B.Pharm (Credit based Semester System)
- 50% marks in 10+2 (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC candidates) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject Biology/Biotechnology/Mathematics
PU CET (UG) 2021 Application Process
- Candidates who wish to appear for the PU CET 2021 UG Exam need to fill the PU CET 2021 application form
- All candidates seeking admission to the above Course(s) are advised to follow the website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in for procedure and guidelines for the admission.
- No need to send the filled-in application form to the University
- Registration Fee [Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable]
- General Category [PCB or PCM or M] – Rs. 2175/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category [PCB or PCM or M] – Rs. 1088/-
- Additional Paper [Biology or Mathematics] – Rs. 375/-
Mode of Payment
- Online by debit card/credit card or net banking or via offline mode (SBI E-Challan)
- Mode of Exam: PUCET 2021 Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Time Duration: For each section, 70 minutes will be given. PWD candidates will get 20 minutes extra.
- Medium Language: The paper will be available in English.
- Type of Questions: The test paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted
Number of Questions
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website