NPTI Durgapur Post Diploma Program in Power Plant Engineering Admission 2019
NPTI announces Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering - 22st Batch (2019-20)
NPTI Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering Admission 2019 - National Power Training Institute (NPTI) (ER) Durgapur has invited application for admission to one-year full time Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering (22st Batch) for the academic year 2019.
Candidates can read the complete detail of NPTI Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering
Admission 2019 such as application forms, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
About NPTI Durgapur
- The National Power Training Institute, has been established by Govt. of India under the Ministry of Power, vide the Gazette of India, July 3, 1993 to function as the National apex body for Human Resources Development of Indian Power Sector.
- NPTI(ER) Durgapur is one of the 9 Institutes of NPTI established in 1968. NPTI Durgapur is fully equipped with the latest state of the art training infrastructure and conducts many long term, medium term and short term training programs in relevant areas of Power sector
About the Course
- This is a one year full time course conducted at NPTI-ER, Durgapur since 2001. The course is modular based and conducted in two semesters each of 26 weeks duration. During the course period visits are arranged to Thermal Power Stations, Hydro Power Stations, Solar Power Plants, EHV Substations, Distribution Substation, Load Dispatch Centres, Manufacturing Units and allied industries
NPTI Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receipt of application: 09th August 2019
- Display of Merit /admission list: 16th August 2019
- Date of admission at NPTI (ER): 21st & 22nd August 2019
- Commencement of course: 26th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering Admission 2019
- Applicants must be Passed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics from recognized technical board Graduate Engineers are not eligible.
- As per Merit (% of marks in Diploma) and subsequent counseling.
- Age Limit: No Age limit
- 72 (Seventy-two)-. Reservation for SC/ST/ OBC/ Physically challenged and other categories is applicable as per Govt. of India norms for non-sponsored candidates. 25% seats are reserved for sponsored candidates from Power utilities.
- In order to provide career opportunities in the Indian Power Sector, NPTI maintains close linkages with the power industry to facilitate placements. In the past, several reputed companies / utilities visited NPTI for campus placements. However NPTI (ER) doesn’t give any guarantee for placement
NPTI Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates may send the duly completed Application Form along with Application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “NPTI- ER” payable at Durgapur.
- The application form should reach 'Head of Institute' on or before 9th August, 2019 by Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier Post / in person.
- The Fees can also be paid by ECS. The details of ECS are available on the website. In case of ECS, payment receipt to be submitted along with the application form. The Application
- Form can be downloaded from the website www.nptidurgapur.com or www.npti.gov.in/npti_durgapur/
- For non-sponsored candidates Rs.1, 45,000/- and For sponsored candidates Fee Rs 2,20,000/- to be paid in installments
National Power Training Institute (ER), Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, Durgapur-713216 (West Bengal), Tel. 0343 2546237, 2546820, Email:email@example.com, website www.npti.gov.in, www.nptidurgapur.com,