Nirma University Master of Science (M.Sc.) Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Nirma University Ahmedabad announces Admission to M.Sc. Program in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Microbiology 2019
Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2019 - Nirma University Ahmedabad notifies admission to MSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Microbiology for the academic session 2019-20.
See: MSc Admission 2019
About Nirma University
- Nirma University is a statutory University established under the Gujarat State Act and recognized by the UGC under section 2(f). Nirma University is Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
- The Institute of Science is the constituent institution of the Nirma University. It was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality education to post-graduate students whose career objectives went beyond academics.
- The institute offers the Master of Science in three branches of -
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Ph.D. (Full Time & External)
Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receiving Online Application 10th June 2019
- Entrance Examination Date: 15th June 2019
- Publication of Merit List: 15th June 2019
- Date of Counseling: 15th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2019
- A student seeking admission to M.Sc. Programme must fulfil the following criteria: The candidate should have Bachelors degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Bio-technology, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fishery & Dairy Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine (MBBS), BDS, Bioinformatics, Genetics, Medical Laboratory Technology Sciences, BHMS, BAMS, B.Tech./B.E. Biotechnology, Physiotherapy or Biomedical Engineering with at least 50% marks as aggregate of all the semester /years.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester of qualifying examination can also apply. In such case, the candidates are required to submit the results as soon as they are available either by fax or by email (scanned image).
See: PHD Admission 2019
- The selection will be based on the merit of entrance test to be conducted by the Institute in June 2019 at Ahmedabad & Jaipur
- The test will be based on the undergraduate syllabus of Chemistry and Life Sciences.
- There will be 100 objective type questions of 100 marks.
- The duration of the test is one and a half hour.
- There will be no negative marking.
Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application for M.Sc Admission must be submitted Online through the “Online Admission Application Portal” of Nirma University
- Candidate can apply online from website www.nirmauni.ac.in/isnu on or before the last date 10th June 2019
- The application will be processed once the application fee of Rs. 1250/- is received through online Payment.
Nirma University, Ahmedabad
Institute of Science, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat, Tel: 02717-241900-04, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nirmauni.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!