Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-21 under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme
NSUT PhD Admission 2021 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) invite online applications for PhD program in CoE, IT, ECE, ICE, ME and BSE under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (Total Seats-6) for the academic year 2021
The applicants who have already applied for TRF can apply under this scheme separately. Read further for more details on NSIT PhD Admission 2021.
- Research Scholars with University Teaching-cum-Research Fellowship
- Research Scholars with a fellowship from other sponsoring agencies (UGC/DST/CSIR/DBT/ICMR etc)
- Research Scholars without any fellowship (Self-financing mode)
- Duration of the scheme shall be for a period of 3 Years
NSUT PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Latest till: 18th July 2021
- Screening of applications (Display of candidates eligible for Written Test): 20th July 2021
- Issue of Admit Card by CUMS/Exam Cell: 21st July 2021
- PhD Written Test in Online Mode: 26th July 2021
- Call for interview (online) for PhD Candidates who cleared written test: 28th July 2021
- Ph.D. Interviews (online Schedule shall be displayed): 30th – 31st July 2021
- Last date for fee submission and admission: 06th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NSUT PhD Admission 2021
- Master Degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/ Mgt. /Humanities/Social Sci. in the respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply
- However, the candidates applying for TRF shall be required to have a Master Degree in the respective discipline with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
NSUT PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates will have to register online at the official website www.nsut.ac.in or www.imsnsit.org/imsnsit/nsit_admissions.htm as per the instructions given on the website.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to Ph.D. programs detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only)
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Maximum number of intake under TRF scheme is 75 with a Fellowship of Rs. 45000/- per month for each scholar. PhD ordinance is available at the University website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website