National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
NIT Raipur PhD Admission – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur invites applications from eligible candidates for Admissions to Ph.D. in (Full time/ Sponsored/ Self-Financed/ Part time categories) for the academic year 2021-22 (Winter).
Broad Research Area Offered
- Department of Applied Geology, Architecture, BioMedical Engineering, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Applications (MCA), Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Information Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Mining Engineering and Physics
NIT Raipur PhD Admission Dates 2021
- Applications will be received till: 21st December 2021, 05.00 pm
NIT Raipur PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- A Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Management/ Humanities and Social Science, Architecture/ Planning or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the institute.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA/CPI at Master’s degree is essential for admission in Ph.D. program of the Institute.
- However, a relaxation of 5%marks from 60% to 55% and from 6.5/10CPI (CGPA) to 6.0/10CPI (CGPA) may be allowed for those candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Differently Abled and those who had obtained their master’s degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination as stated above are also eligible to apply. However, they have to produce/certificate of passing the qualifying examination on the day of interview.
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for the applicant.
NIT Raipur PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- Application form are available at the official website http://www.nitrr.ac.in/
- The candidates wishing to apply in more than one department should apply separately to each department.
- The relevant information is available in the detailed information bulletin and the candidates are required to download and fill the application form and deposit the requisite application fee online.
- The filled application form, along with soft copy of recent passport sized photograph and single (merged) pdf file of all relevant documents, as mentioned in the form, should be sent directly to the respective departments wherein the candidate wishes to apply.
- For OC,OBC and EWS category candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for Ph.D. program will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the objective type (MCQ based) examination and their performance in the Interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website