KUVEMPU University announce Admission to PhD Program 2019-20
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for enrolment to PhD (Full time & Part time) Program in various disciplines of the University for the academic year 2019-20.
The candidates should apply with all the supporting documents
- PhD Program offered for different subjects – English, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Applied Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Applied Geology, Environmental Science, Library & Information Science and Education
- Total number of seats available in PhD Programmes are 163.
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
Application Forms will be issued from
26th November 2019
Last Date for Submission of the Application Forms
24th December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates should have secured at least 55% of aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer), differently abled categories of candidates) or equivalent grade under grading system, in their Master’s Degree or equivalent exam from the recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Foreign nationals are exempted from the entrance test.
- The registration shall be made as per the Ph.D. Regulations governing the award of the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) of this University. The provisional registration process is through an Entrance Test followed by statutory procedures prescribed in the PhD 2017 Regulations
- Mere qualifying in the Entrance Test does not guarantee the Provisional Registration.
Also See Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the University Website www.kuvempu.ac.in
- The filled-up application form should be sent to the Chairperson of the concerned Department. The application fee Rs.1000/- (in respect of SC/ST/CAT-I Rs.750/- only – caste certificate should be enclosed), shall be remitted to the S.B. Account of "Finance Officer, Kuvempu University" (A/c No.: 54023036291) at SBI Jnanasahyadri, (IFSC code SBIN0040759) through RTGS /NEFT with a copy of proper proof of the payment enclosed to the filled application OR a Demand Draft for the said amount can be drawn in favour of the "Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta" payable at SBI, Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta-577451
- Incomplete application and application without the required documents will be rejected. For any further details or clarifications, the Department concerned may be contacted.
Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, Kuvempu Centenary Building, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta-577451, Shivamogga District, Karnataka, Fax No.: 08282-256262; Phone No.: 08282-256149; Email: kuvempu firstname.lastname@example.org; Website www.kuvempu.ac.in