Jamia Millia Islamia announces Admission to UG, PG, PhD, Diploma and Certificate Courses for 2021 Academic Session
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2021 – Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), a Central University based in New Delhi invites online applications for admission to various Post Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma & Certificates Degree, M.Phil and PhD Programs for the Academic year 2021-22.
Application for the same can be submitted online till June 30, 2021. Interested candidates can check details on Jamia Millia Islamia UG PG Admission 2021 from the page below.
- UG Programs : B.A. & B.A.(Hons), B.Com., B.Sc., Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM), B.Voc (Food Production), B.Lib.I.Sc., B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Ed, B.A.LL.B.(Hons), B.F.A., B.P.T., B. Voc & B.D.S.
- PG Programs : M.A., M.Com, M.Sc., MCA, Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), M.B.A., Master of Hotel Management (Executive Programme), M.Lib.I.Sc, M.Tech, M.Arch., M.Ed, L.L.M., M.F.A, M.P.T.,
- M.Phil : M.Phil Programs
- PhD : Ph.D. Programs
- P.G. Diploma : P.G. Diploma various Programmes
- Advanced Diploma : Advanced Diploma various Programmes
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Online Prospectus :- 17th May 2021
- Last date of submission of Online Application form :- 30th June 2021
- Opening of forms for editing :- 01st July 2021 to 05th July 2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards :- 15th July 2021 onwards
- Commencement of Entrance Test :- 26th July 2021 onwards
- Last Date for submitting Qualifying Exam result :- 30th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2021
For UG Programs :
- Passed in 10+2/ Intermediate from any recognized Board in India.
For PG Programs :
- Passed Graduation/ bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university/ Institute in India.
For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly check on website http://jmicoe.in/pdf22/Prospectus_final_2021-2022.pdf
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official Website.
- The Application for admission may only be submitted Online at Jamia Millia Islamia Website www.jmicoe.in & www.jmi.ac.in. There is no printed application form for admission
- While submitting the application, the candidate is required to make a payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- All other faculties/centres B.Tech / B.Arch :- Rs. 550/-
- All Other Courses : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of payment :- online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the basis of merit determined by an Entrance Test conducted by JMI, and wherever applicable, followed by an interview and/or other components.
Entrance Test Syllabi
- The syllabi for Entrance Tests along with the structure of the question paper and other necessary details including marks breakup, important instructions etc. can be downloaded from the Jamia’s website http://jmi.ac.in/entrancetestsyllabi or www.jmicoe.in.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website