IPIRTI PG Diploma in Wood and Panel Products Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI), Bangalore announces PG Diploma Wood and Panel Products Admissions 2019-20
IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI), Bangalore notifies admission for PG Diploma in Wood and Panel Products 2019-20.
PG Diploma Course Details 2019
- Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute invited applications for admission to 31st Batch of the Post Graduate Diploma Course in Wood and Panel Products Technology commencing from the first week of November 2019.
- IPIRTI is a premier National Research & Training Institute in the field of plywood and panel products with excellent laboratory and pilot plant facilities.
- IPIRTI has been meeting the HR needs of the fast growing plywood and panel product Industries for Production Managers, Quality Managers, Marketing Managers, Team Leaders, and Chemists.
- IPIRTI’s prestigious one-year PG Diploma Course in WOOD AND PANEL PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY brings out highly skilled personnel required for above industries and are in great demand.
Also See : Admission Notifications
IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application is: 31th August 2019
- The Commencement of 31th Batch of the Course from: 1st week of November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission 2019
- Graduate in Science (B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics/Agriculture/Forestry)/ Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) from any recognized University.
- 28 years (as on 01st November 2019) Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Govt. Of India rules. Age Limit is also relaxable for candidates sponsored by Industries.
- Based on marks obtained in B.Sc./ B.E. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH will be as per GOI Rules.
- Institute facilitates industrial placement of students every year through campus recruitment.
IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form available at institute website www.ipirti.gov.in
- Application forms for the Post Graduate Diploma Course in Wood and Panel Products Technology can be downloaded from IPIRTI website and submitted with enclosing all educational certificates /mark sheets (photocopy) and Demand Draft (DD) 500/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of IPIRTI CORPUS FUND, payable at Bangalore along with photocopies of certificates/marks sheet.
- Last Date for receipt of filled in application along with photo-copy of all documents (marks sheet, age proof, caste certificate, etc.) till 31st of August 2019.
Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute
(Autonomous Body of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India) P.B. No.2273, (Behind to Peenya Metro Station), HMT Link Road, Off Tumkur Road, P.O. Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-560 022 Ph.: 080-30534000, 30534001, 30534049, E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.ipirti.gov.in