Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi announces Admission to Integrated-PhD programs in Physics 2021-22
IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for admission in Integrated-PhD (I-PhD) programs in Physics, for the academic year starting from August 2021
Read the post below for more details on IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2021
- The I-PhD program will cover all the essential features of a regular PhD program with the special emphasis on training the students to the research field at an early stage, after the completion of one year course work.
IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- The last date for submitting online application form is 30th April 2021
- The short-listing criteria will appear on our website latest by 15th May 2021
- The interview will be conducted latest by 15th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2021
- Bachelor degree (B.Sc. after the 10+2 or equivalent) with Physics and Mathematics as two of the subjects from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or CGPA of 7.
- Candidates should have a valid score in the national level exam Joint Admission Test (JAM).
- Candidates appearing in their final year examinations of bachelor program, can also apply. They should use the percentage (/CGPA) up to the previous semester/year while filling the application form. It is to note that such candidates (if selected) will have to produce all the relevant documents at the time of admission in order to show the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidates are required to fill in the online application form at https://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/External/Admission/Login.aspx
- There is no fee for application.
- In case of any query, the candidates are requested to contact the School office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The eligible candidates will have to undergo an online interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website