IIT Mandi M.Sc and Integrated-PhD in Physics Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi announces Admission to M.Sc and Integrated-PhD program 2019
IIT Mandi M.Sc and Integrated-PhD in Physics Admission 2019 - IIT Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for admission to the M.Sc and Integrated-PhD Program in Physics for the academic year 2019-20 starting from August 2019.
See: PhD Admission
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Mandi M.Sc and Integrated-PhD in Physics Admission 2019
- Bachelors degree (after the 10+2 or equivalent) with Physics and Mathematics as two of the subjects from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or CGPA of 6.0. (Relaxation in case of SC/ST, OBC and PH applicants as per the prevailing government norms.)
- Candidate with the valid score in the national level Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in their final year examinations of bachelor program, can also apply. They should use the percentage (/CGPA) up to the previous semester/year while filling the application form. It is to note that such candidates (if selected) will have to produce all the relevant documents at the time of admission in order to show the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions
- In case such candidates fail to secure above-mentioned marks, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect
See: MSc Admission
Mode of Selection
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for the written / interview or both conducted at IIT Mandi. Candidate with the valid JAM score meeting the cutoff decided by IIT Mandi would be exempted from the written test for M Sc.
- I-PhD: Candidates after qualifying written test (or having a valid JAM score meeting the cutoff) will be interviewed at IIT Mandi.
- M.Sc.: The eligible candidates will have to undergo written test, which will be conducted at IIT Mandi. Candidates with the valid JAM score and meeting the cut off criteria are directly admitted to the program.
IIT Mandi M.Sc and Integrated-PhD in Physics Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are required to fill in the online application form at http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/instituteprocess/Admission/ApplicantLogin.aspx
- In case of any query, the candidates can contact School office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any problems regarding filling-up of online applications, contact email@example.com
IIT Mandi M.Sc and Integrated-PhD in Physics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The last date for submitting online application form is 3rd May, 2019.
- The short-listing criteria will appear on our website latest by 21st May, 2019.
- The written test and interview will be conducted latest by 20th June, 2019.IIT Mandi
School of Basic Science, IIT Mandi
Registrar's Office, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi, Kamand Campus, VPO Kamand, Dist. Mandi-175005 (Himachal Pradesh), Tel: +91 1905-267015, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iitmandi.ac.in