IIT Goa PhD Admission 2018 – eligibility, application, dates
Indian Institute of Technology Goa PhD Program 2018
IIT Goa PhD Admission 2018 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Goa, applications are invited online for admission to the PhD Program for the academic year 2018-19 starting from July 2018
General Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Depts. (Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
For General /OBC (NC)
- One of the following:
- Master's Degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate(OR); a minimum of CGPA/CPI of 6.0 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 6.0 on other corresponding proportional requirement when the scales are other than 0-10 or; first class as specified by the university
- B. Tech. /M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 80% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPAI /CPI of 8.0 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 8.0 on order corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10
- One of the following:
- Master's Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPA/CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 5.5 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10
- B.Tech / M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPA /CPI of 7.5 on scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 7.5 on other corresponding proportional requirement when the scales are other than 0-10
- For application forms, information brochure and other details, please visit the website http://www.iitgoa.ac.in/phdadmission.php
Also See :ï¿½Admission Notification
- Candidates are required to submit the application onlinewww.iitgoa.ac.in
- Please read the instructions properly and then proceed for online Application Portal (link is given at the bottom of the page).
- For New Registration Click on New User Registration.
- Fill valid email ID.
- Fill the branch applying for (Separate application for different branch).
- Please click on SUBMIT and you will receive OTP on your registered mail ID.
- Please login to the Portal and Enter OTP received.
- Candidates are required to fill details as given in the form and save the form.
- Candidate is required to upload recent Photograph (Maximum 12KB), scanned copy of Signature (Maximum 12KB), detailed CV and Marksheets as per eligibility (Maximum 400KB).
- In CV mention the projects done (bachelors and masters) and awards/recognition you have received.
- The system will not allow to submit the application without filling payment details.
- Please fill proper Payment Details carefully; once filled cannot be edited.
- After filling all details, please Preview and Submit your application form. After Final Submit, the system will not allow any further editing.
- For any academic query please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and for any technical issue please mail to email@example.com
- Candidates are required to submit the application online. No downloadable forms are available
- The application fee is as follows:
- Women Candidates - Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates - Rs.100/-
- All other candidates Rs.200/-
- The fee is to be paid by NEFT/RTGS ONLINE Payment System. The details of the institute bank details are:
- BANK: Corporation Bank
- Account Name: IIT GOA MAIN ACCOUNT
- Account No.: 520101252594859
- Branch: Farmagudi
- IFSC: CORP0001328
- Candidates are required to provide valid transaction details (UTR/ITR/Transaction Number and date) for filling up the Online Application Form. Application FEE is Non-Refundable
- Availability of Application Forms: 02nd April 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Complete Application Forms: 27th April 2018
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India