IIT Goa PhD Admission 2018 – eligibility, application, dates
Indian Institute of Technology Goa PhD Program 2018
IIT Goa PhD Admission 2018 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Goa, applications are invited online for admission to the PhD Program for the academic year 2018-19 starting from July 2018
General Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Depts. (Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
For General /OBC (NC)
- One of the following:
- Master's Degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate(OR); a minimum of CGPA/CPI of 6.0 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 6.0 on other corresponding proportional requirement when the scales are other than 0-10 or; first class as specified by the university
- B. Tech. /M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 80% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPAI /CPI of 8.0 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 8.0 on order corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10
- One of the following:
- Master's Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPA/CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 5.5 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10
- B.Tech / M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPA /CPI of 7.5 on scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 7.5 on other corresponding proportional requirement when the scales are other than 0-10
- For application forms, information brochure and other details, please visit the website http://www.iitgoa.ac.in/phdadmission.php
Also See :ï¿½Admission Notification
- Candidates are required to submit the application onlinewww.iitgoa.ac.in
- Please read the instructions properly and then proceed for online Application Portal (link is given at the bottom of the page).
- For New Registration Click on New User Registration.
- Fill valid email ID.
- Fill the branch applying for (Separate application for different branch).
- Please click on SUBMIT and you will receive OTP on your registered mail ID.
- Please login to the Portal and Enter OTP received.
- Candidates are required to fill details as given in the form and save the form.
- Candidate is required to upload recent Photograph (Maximum 12KB), scanned copy of Signature (Maximum 12KB), detailed CV and Marksheets as per eligibility (Maximum 400KB).
- In CV mention the projects done (bachelors and masters) and awards/recognition you have received.
- The system will not allow to submit the application without filling payment details.
- Please fill proper Payment Details carefully; once filled cannot be edited.
- After filling all details, please Preview and Submit your application form. After Final Submit, the system will not allow any further editing.
- For any academic query please mail to email@example.com and for any technical issue please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are required to submit the application online. No downloadable forms are available
- The application fee is as follows:
- Women Candidates - Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates - Rs.100/-
- All other candidates Rs.200/-
- The fee is to be paid by NEFT/RTGS ONLINE Payment System. The details of the institute bank details are:
- BANK: Corporation Bank
- Account Name: IIT GOA MAIN ACCOUNT
- Account No.: 520101252594859
- Branch: Farmagudi
- IFSC: CORP0001328
- Candidates are required to provide valid transaction details (UTR/ITR/Transaction Number and date) for filling up the Online Application Form. Application FEE is Non-Refundable
- Availability of Application Forms: 02nd April 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Complete Application Forms: 27th April 2018