IIIT Vadodara PhD Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility and Application
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Vadodara announces Admission to Phd Program 2019
IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2019 - Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara applications are invited for admission to PhD Program for the Academic year 2019-20.
- The Program aims at shaping the students to engage into the research work leading to excellence. The design of the program is devised inculcation of discipline in the research while exploring the new frontiers of selected faculties.
See: PHD Admission
- Signal Processing & Computer Vision
- Electronics & Physics
PhD Program Specialization Areas
- Machine Learning Application to Wireless Communications
- Signal Processing, Information Retrieval
- Computer Vision, Image Analysis
- Information Security, Privacy in Distributed Cloud
- VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Nano-electronics
- Algebra, Statistical Inference
IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2019 Important Date
- Online application deadline: 25th June 2019
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for Admission Test: 01 July 2019
- Date of Admission Test and Reporting time/venue: 11th July 2019
- Written Examination/Interview: 11th July 2019
- Announcement of Results:12th July 2019
- Registration, fees payment and document verification at IIITV campus for candidates with a confirmed offer: 25th July 2019
- Registration, fees payment and document verification at IIITV campus for wait-listed candidates: 25th July 2019
- Orientation program: 25th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2019
- Engineering: M.Tech./ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas; or M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas, or Exceptional candidates with more than 8.00 CPI on scale of 10 in B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas may also be considered.
- Sciences: M.Sc. in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Electronics/Computer Science and related area; or M.Tech. Material Science/Nanotechnology/Applied Optics/Engineering Physics/Scientific Computing; or Exceptional candidates with more than 8.00 CPI on scale of 10 in B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas may also be considered.
- Humanities & Social Sciences: MA/M Phil in Linguistics/ English and related areas
- Short listing process will be done based on Academic records (minimum 55% or CPI of 6 on a scale of 10). GATE scores, CSIR/UGC NET qualifications are optional
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for written exam followed by personal interview
- Written/Interview: Based on the academic record, candidates will be called for written/interview. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualifications by itself would not entitle any applicant for being called for written/interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam followed by interview. Offer letter will be issued to the selected candidates.
- The candidates will be required to deposit the prescribed fees on or before the specified date. In case a candidate does not accept the offer by paying the prescribed fees, the offer of admission may stand withdrawn. In this case, the admission be offered to a candidate on the waiting list, if any, in order of merit.
IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicants must fill up the Online Application Form and submit the signed PDF of the duly filled form at the Admission Test/Exam venue on the day of written examination followed Interview. The applicant must fill separate application form for each discipline. Application fees (non-refundable) is INR 500.
- Demand Draft (DD) of INR 500, in the name of "Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara" payable at "Gandhinagar". Mention your name, program applied for, and contact details at the back side of the DD.
- GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF certificate.
- Qualifying Degree certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- The shortlisted applicant for admission test is required to provide a signed copy of the APPLICATION FORM along with the DD, photocopies of relevant documents and self photograph at the venue of test/exam mentioned below on or before due date. The institute takes no responsibility for postal delay/loss of documents in transit.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara (Gandhinagar Campus) c/o, Block No. 9, Government Engineering College, Sector 28, Gandhinagar-382028, Gujarat, Email - email@example.com
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India