IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2018 - Notification, Dates
IIIT Vadodara invites applications for PhD Programs - Academic Year 2018-19
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program Autumn 2018-19 i.e. commencing from July 2018
About the PhD Program
Sensing the need of post-graduate program to develop a strong research environment at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara, the governing body of the institute has decided to welcoming applications for Doctoral Program Autumn 2018 - 19, i.e., commencing from July 2018
Doctoral Program is intended for students who wish to conduct, manage or interpret research in academic, industry or government settings. This degree certifies credible completion of an approved program of advanced study in addition to a research thesis of high quality based on original research
Online application deadline: 4th week of April 2018
Signed application form along with DD should reach out IIIT Vadodara on or by: 1st week of May 2018
Announcement of short listed candidates for Admission Tests: 1st week of May 2018
Admission Process: 3rd week of May 208
Confirmation of admission by candidates: 2nd week of June 2018
Registration & document verification at IIIT Vadodara Campus: 4th week of July 2018
Orientation Program: 4th week of July 2018
Commencement of Academic session for Autumn 2018-19: 4th week of July 2018
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2018
- M.Tech./ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas (or); M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas, Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech in relevant areas can also be considered
- M.Tech. Material Science/Nano-Technology/Applied Optics/Engineering Physics/Scientific Computing, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Electronics/Computer Science and related areas (or); Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas can also be considered
Humanities and Social Sciences
- MA/M.Phil in Linguistics/ English and related areas
Application Procedure for IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2018
- The applicants must fill up the application form and send it to the address mentioned below by post. The applicant must send separate application form for each discipline. Application fees (non-refundable) is INR 1000
- Check list of items before posting the application form:
- Demand Draft (DD) of INR 1000, in the name of "Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara" payable at "Gandhinagar". Mention your name, program applied for, and contact details at the back side of the DD
- GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF certificate.
- Qualifying Degree certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- The applicant is required to send a signed copy of the APPLICATION FORM along with the DD and photocopies of relevant documents to the address given below on or before due date. The institute takes no responsibility for postal delay/loss of documents in transit
For more details, please visit the www.iiitvadodara.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Vadodara
C/o, Block No.9, Government Engineering College, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382028 (Mentored by DA-IICT), Website email@example.com, Website www.iiitvadodara.ac.in