IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2018 – Dates, Application
PhD Program Autumn 2018-19
IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2018 - Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program Autumn 2018-19 i.e. commencing from 31st July 2018
Also See : Admission Notification
- The Program aims at shaping the students to engage into the research work leading to excellence. The design of the program is devised inculcation of discipline in the research while exploring the new frontiers of selected faculties.
- Signal Processing & Computer Vision
- Electronics & Physics
Important Dates PhD Admissions Autumn 2018-19
- Online Application Website opens on: 30th May2018
- Online Application Deadline: 20th June2018
- Signed PDF along with DD should reach IIITV on or before: 27th June2018
- Announcement of short listed candidates for Admission Test: 28th June2018
- Written Examination and Interview: 09th and 10th July2018
- Announcement of Results: 11th July2018
- Registration, fees payment and document verification at IIITV campus for candidates with a confirmed offer - TBA
- Registration, fees payment and document verification at IIITV campus for wait-listed candidates - TBA
- Orientation Program - TBA
- Commencement of Academic session for Winter - 31st July2018
- M.Tech./ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas (or); M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas, Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech in relevant areas can also be considered
- M.Tech. Material Science/Nano-Technology/Applied Optics/Engineering Physics/Scientific Computing, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Electronics/Computer Science and related areas (or); Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas can also be considered
Humanities and Social Sciences
- MA/M.Phil in Linguistics/ English and related areas
- Short listing process will be done based on Academic records (minimum 55% or CPI of 6 on a scale of 10). GATE scores, CSIR/UGC NET qualifications are optional
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for written exam followed by personal interview
- The applicants must fill up the application form and send it to the address mentioned below by post. The applicant must send separate application form for each discipline. Application fees (non-refundable) is INR 1000
- Check list of items before posting the application form:
- Demand Draft (DD) of INR 1000, in the name of "Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara" payable at "Gandhinagar". Mention your name, program applied for, and contact details at the back side of the DD
- GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF certificate.
- Qualifying Degree certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- The applicant is required to send a signed copy of the APPLICATION FORM along with the DD and photocopies of relevant documents to the address given below on or before due date. The institute takes no responsibility for postal delay/loss of documents in transit
- For more details, please visit the www.iiitvadodara.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Vadodara
C/o, Block No.9, Government Engineering College, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382028 (Mentored by DA-IICT), Website firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iiitvadodara.ac.in