ICFAI University Dehradun B.Ed. Admission 2019, Dates, Application
ICFAI University Dehradun announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2019
ICFAI University B.Ed. Admission 2019 - ICFAI University, Dehradun has invited applications for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program for the academic session 2019
About B.Ed Program
- The B.Ed Program is offered by the ICFAI Education School, the ICFAI University, Dehradun. ICFAI Education School has conceived and developed a unique B.Ed. Program to train the teachers to meet the challenges of emerging trends and competitive environment. The curriculum and pedagogy adopted are exploratory and reflective in nature. An applied approach to learning is followed keeping in view the national and international standards of education. Emphasis is given to holistic development of the students to meet the ever-changing demands of education through the two year full-time program.’
- Two Years
ICFAI University B.Ed. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application form: 29th June 2019
- Selection Process : May- July 2019
- Registration: 24th July 2019
- Commencement of classes: Day following the date of registration
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Pass in Graduation / Post Graduation (Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities disciplines) with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Students who successfully complete the B.Ed Program are awarded the Bachelor of Education degree by the ICFAI University, Dehradun subject to University regulations.
- The admission into the programs is on the basis of Merit, through Application and Interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weight age is also given to their academic distinctions, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extracurricular activities.
- Original certificates of educational credentials and domicile status certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
ICFAI University B.Ed. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iudehradun.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iudehradun.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of "The ICFAI University, Dehradun - Fee Collection A/c" payable at Dehradun.
Also see: Top Entrance Exams after Class 12
Documents to be submitted:
- Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate.
- Mark Sheets of Class X, XII, Degree, Diploma (as may be applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
ICFAI University, Dehradun
The Admissions Officer, Faculty of Education, ICFAI University, Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun-248197 (Uttarakhand), Tel: +9410554877, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iudehradun.edu.in