ICFAI University Dehradun announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program 2021
ICFAI University Dehradun BBA Admission 2021 – ICFAI University Dehradun invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program offered at ICFAI Education School for the academic session commencing in August 2021
Interested candidates can apply on or before June 25, 2021 through online mode. Read on for more details on ICFAI University Dehradun BBA Admission 2021
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA (FIA) – Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- Duration: 3-year campus-based program
About the Program
- BBA – The BBA Program is a 3-year campus-based program designed to enhance the skills and competencies of talented and ambitious young aspirants.
- BBA (FIA) – Program is a 3-year campus-based program designed to enhance the Financial Management skills and competencies of talented and ambitious young aspirants.
ICFAI University Dehradun BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for the submission of Application Form: June 25th, 2021
- Selection Process: May-July, 2021
- Program fee payment on or before: July 09th, 2021
- Registration: July 30th, 2021
- Commencement of Classes: August 2nd, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Dehradun BBA Admission 2021
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent (any discipline) with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Note: Applicants in their final year of Qualifying Examinations can also apply for all programs.
ICFAI University Dehradun BBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods.
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iudehradun.edu.in. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from https://www.iudehradun.edu.in/BBA-Finance.html and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of "The ICFAI University, Dehradun – Fee Collection A/c" payable at Dehradun.
Documents to be submitted
- Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate.
- Mark Sheets of Class X, XII, Degree, Diploma (as may be applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway
- The admission into the programs will be on the basis of Merit, through Application and Interview / Admission Test
- While evaluating students for admission, due weight age is also given to their academic distinctions, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extracurricular activities.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website