IACS Jadavpur Master's and Integrated Master’s-PhD Admission 2019, Dates, Application
IACS Jadavpur announces Master's/Integrated Master’s-PhD Program in Science 2019
IACS Jadavpur Master's and Integrated Master's-Ph.D Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from highly motivated Indian nationals for admission to the Master's and Integrated Masters-PhD Program in the Schools of Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Materials Science,s Mathematical and Computational Sciences. Applied & Interdisciplinary Sciences for the session likely to begin from July 22 2019.
IACS Jadavpur Master's and Integrated Master's-Ph.D Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Portal will be active: 20th April 2019 – 1st June 2019
- Editing window for individual applicants to update Board Marks and/or JEE (Main)/NEET Rank etc. if applicable: 2nd June 2019 – 6th June 2019
- Online Written Test (UPST/MPST): 28th June 2019
- Result of the Online Written Test (UPST/MPST): 3rd July 2019
- Interview for Integrated Bachelor's - Master’s Program: 4th July 2019 to 7th July 2019
- Interview for Master's/Integrated Master's-PhD Program: 8th July 2019 to 11th July 2019
- Announcement of the Final Results: 14th July 2019
- Admission of the candidates in the 1st List: 15th July 2019 – 18th July 2019
- Admission of the candidates in the 2nd List: 19th July 2019 and 20th July 2019
- Admission of the candidates in the 3rd List: 22nd July 2019
- Orientation Program: 22nd July 2019
- Classes are likely to Commence: 23rd July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IACS Jadavpur Master's and Integrated Master's-PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates having Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering with a minimum first division in both 10 & 10+2 levels and a minimum first class (60% marks or equivalent) in Bachelor's degree are eligible to apply (55% marks or equivalent in 10 10+2 levels and Bachelor's degree for the reserved category candidates).
- Those who have appeared in the Final Bachelor's degree examination may also apply but their final selection will be subject to securing the required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates having Engineering background and opting for School of Mathematical & Computational Sciences should have adequate training in Mathematical Computer and Computational Methods
- Eligible applicants will be required to appear for a Master's Pre-Interview Screening Test (MPST). MPST-2019 will be conducted in a fully computer-based test mode on June 28 2019 in various cities across India on multiple choice questions on the subject depending upon the choice of School.
- Reservation of seats will be as per the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act 2006.
- Admitted students will be entitled to a stipend of Rs 12000/- p.m. (fixed) for the first two years. On successful completion of the M.Sc Course Junior Research Fellowship will be awarded as per the prevailing norms
- It may not be possible to provide accommodation for all selected candidates.
- Short-listed applicants will be required to appear for a written test to be held in Kolkata.
- Candidates further shortlisted on the basis of written test will be called for an interview out of which maximum ten (10) candidates will be selected for admission. List of successful candidates will be displayed on the website of the institute. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed with Sleeper Class railway fare by the shortest route provided they are selected and finally join the course
See: MSc Admissions
IACS Jadavpur Master's and Integrated Master's-PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Duly filled in applications (to be downloaded from IACS website https://iacs.res.in) in prescribed format along with a self-addressed envelope (no need to send mark sheets and certificates with your application) should reach the Coordinator Master's/Integrated Masters-Ph.D. Program in Science Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Jadavpur Kolkata-700032 not later than 05.00 PM of 01st July 2019.
- The envelope containing the application should be marked as "Master's/Integrated Masters-Ph.D. Program in Science 2019". Applications received after due date will not be accepted. Interim queries will not be entertained.
- Exam Fees: Rs.250/- for reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC); Rs.500/- for all other candidates.
See: PHD Admissions
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Jadavpur Kolkata
The Co-coordinator Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science 2A &2B Raja S.C. Mullick Road Jadavpur Kolkata-700032 Email ID: email@example.com Website https://iacs.res.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!