Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune BBA Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth's (Global Business School & Research Centre) Pune BBA Admission 2019
Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune BBA Admission 2019 - Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), (Global Business School & Research Centre), Pune invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program through DPU Entrance Test for the academic session 2019-20.
Complete details as provided below such as Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune BBA Admission 2019, eligibility criteria, selection, application form and fees etc.
BBA Program Details
- Global Business School and Research Centre and congratulate you to choose Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program.
- This is a full-time career oriented Graduate Program in Management. The duration is three years. On successful completion of the course the students are awarded the BBA degree.
- The BBA curriculum is designed to provide industry with young managers at entry level positions for their first experience in a corporate role.
- Re-accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a CGPA of 3.62 on a four-point scale at "A" Grade.
- Vidyapeeth has also obtained An ISO 9001:2008 Certification; Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi and Ministry of Health &Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi & Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
See: BBA Admissions
Duration of Program
- The duration is three years. On successful completion of the course the students are awarded the BBA degree.
Specializations Offered at GBSRC
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Hospital & Health Care Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- IT & Systems Management
- Media, Communication & Management
- International Business Management
Important Dates for Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune BBA Admission 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form for without Late Fee: 30th May 2019 (until 05.00 pm, Test Fee Rs.750/-) Total - Rs.1050/-
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form for with Late Fee: 06th June 2019 (until 05.00 pm, Test fees Rs.1300/-) Total Rs.1300/-
- Date of Entrance Test: 09th June 2019 (Sunday, 11.00 am to 12.30 pm)
- Declaration of Results: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- Schedule of Admission Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- College to open on: 01st August 2019
Constituent Colleges & Institutes
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune
- Global Business School & Research Centre, Tathwade, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Optometry and Visual Sciences, Pimpri, Pune
- Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Total Seats: 60
- For General Category (85%): 51 Seats
- For NRI /PIO/Category (85%): 09 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune BBA Admission 2019
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10+2) from any stream as passing subject and has secured 45% marks at 12th Std.
- The following certificates in original along with two photocopies of each are to be submitted at the time of admission
- Statement of Marks (SSC and HSC)
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate
- AIU Equivalent Certificate (For NRI/PIO/FN Category) PIO or FN, who is studying for the qualifying exam in school/college located in India, is excluded
- Pattern of BBA Admission Test - 2019
- Pattern of the University Entrance Exam will include Multiple Choice Questions relating to:
- English Language - 25 marks
- General Knowledge - 25 marks
- Reasoning Ability - 25 marks
- Numerical Ability - 25 marks
- Time: 1: 30 hrs; Marks: 100
- Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi and Pune
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application form, are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of Entrance Test
- The admit card will indicate the seat number and the exam centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate
- Candidate shall not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the Vidyapeeth authorities
- To note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in AIET-18 and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission
- To occupy the seat in the test hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test, and in any case, not after 11.30 am
Application Procedure for Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune BBA Admission 2019
- Visit https://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online. Fill up the information in own handwriting. Paste photographs (taken from the same negative). Do not staple the Photographs.
- Forward the Application Form (duly filled in) along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth" payable at Pune.
- Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- if Appeared for MAT/CAT conducted by the AIMA, New Delhi and wants to appear for GD/PI of our University drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth" payable at Pune.
- Send the Application forms mentioning over the envelop "APPLICATION FORM FOR AICET-2019 (BBA)" addressed to "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune-411018 (Maharashtra)"
Fee of Form Details
- Processing Fee - Rs.300
- Last Date for submitting the application form to Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth & Entrance Test Fee 2019
- Without Late Fee: 30th May 2019 until 05.00 pm (Test Fee Rs.1000/-) Total Rs.1300/-
- With Late Fees: 06th June 2019 until 05.00 pm (Test Fee Rs.1250/-) Total Rs.1550/-
- The Processing Fee and the Test Fee is non â€“ refundable
- Results will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth website at www.dpu.edu.in. Results of individual candidate will not be communicated on telephone or by post.