DURAT 2019 Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application
Dibrugarh University announces Research Admission Test (DURAT) 2019 for admission to MPhil and PhD Programs
DURAT 2019 - Dibrugarh University invites applications for Research Admission Test (DURAT) 2019 for admission to the PhD and M.Phil Programmes for the academic session 2019-20. DURAT 2019 is scheduled to be held on 19th July 2019.
DURAT 2019 Important Dates
- Date of notification: 12th June 2019
- Online application portal activates on 13th June 2019
- Last date of submission of online application: 12th July 2019 (till 5.00pm)
- Date of the DURAT 2019: 19th July 2019 (10.30 am to 01.00 pm)
- Date of declaration of result: by 14th August 2019
Programmes offered and seats intake
- History-02, Sociology-08, Mathematics-01, Chemistry-04, Physics-04, Statistics-11, Pharmaceutical Science-23, Economics-02, Business Administration (CMS) - 06, Education- 06, Petroleum Technology- 09, Applied Geology- 8+2*
- Assamese-12, English-12, History-10, Political Science- 10, Sociology-10, Mathematics- 11, Chemistry-06, Physics-08, Statistics-05, Economics-08, Commerce-15, Education-10
Eligibility Criteria for DURAT 2019 for admission to MPhil and PhD Programs
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT 2019 for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) and M.Phil Programmes shall have to obtain at least 55% or equivalent grade point in the Masters Degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- A relaxation upto 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree is allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) and differently abled category.
See: M.Phil Admission
DURAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT shall be required to obtain at least 55% marks OR equivalent grade point in the Masters degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- Reserved category candidate will have 5% relaxation in the marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree.
- The DURAT shall be conducted in a single paper which shall comprise of two parts:
- 50% on Research Methodology/Research Aptitude (Group A) and
- 50% from core course components of the subject concerned (Group B).
- The paper shall carry 100 marks in the duration of examination shall be of two and a half hours.
The pattern of the question paper shall be as follows:
- Type Objective Multiple Choice = 50% from Group A and 50% from Group B There will be negative marking of 25% of allotted marks.
- Descriptive Type = 50% from Group A and 50% from Group B
See: PHD Admission 2019
DURAT 2019 Application Process
- Online submission of the DURAT 2019 Application Form will begin from 13.06.2019.
- Application for DURAT 2019 is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of Application is 12.07.2019 (till 5.00 p.m.).
- For submission of the Online Application Form, intending candidates are advised to follow the following instructions:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Numbers to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her username and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicants shall be required to pay the DURAT Fee of Rs. 600/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after Submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring it to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
- The Submission of Online Application Forms shall be automatically closed after the last date.
- There shall be no alternative procedure for Application for appearing in the DURAT 2019 and the University shall not receive the Application Fee except the procedure mentioned above.
Dibrugarh University Assam
Dibrugarh University Assam, Dibrugarh – 786004 (Assam), India, Tel: 0373-2370336, Email: dilbruacademic@gmail. Com, Website https://dibru.ac.in/
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India