Dibrugarh University announces Research Admission Test (DURAT) 2021 for admission to PhD Program, Fill Application Form now
DURAT 2021 – Dibrugarh University invites applications for Research Admission Test (DURAT) 2021 for admission to the PhD Program for the academic session 2021-22
DURAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on 08th January 2022. Candidates can check the post below for more details such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam date, pattern, fees, etc for DURAT 2021
- The courses that are offered in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme are Life Sciences; Economics; English; Chemistry; Applied Geology; Assamese; Biotech and Bioinformatics; Business Administration; Geography; Computer Science; Political Science; Commerce; Mathematics; History; Anthropology; Pharm Sciences; Statistics; Petroleum Technology; Education; Physics; Sociology
DURAT Dates 2021
- Notification: 01st December 2021
- Online application portal open: 05th December 2021
- Last date to apply: 27th December 2021 till 5:00 pm
- DURAT 2021 Exam: 08th January 2022 (10:30 am – 01:30 pm)
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Date of Admission: To be announced
DURAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT 2021 for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) shall have to obtain at least 55% or equivalent grade point in the Masters Degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- A relaxation upto 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree is allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) and differently abled category.
DURAT Application Process 2021
- Online submission of the DURAT 2021 Application Form will begin from 05th December 2021
- Application for DURAT 2021 is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of Application is 27th December 2021 (till 5.00 p.m.).
- Candidates shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Numbers to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her username and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- Application Fee is Rs. 500/- for the candidates to submit with the application form
- Payment Mode: Payment of application form will only be through the online mode. The candidates can make payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form
- Selection Process shall consist of two phases:
- Phase I: Written Test (in a single paper for 100 marks) with 70% weightage.
- Phase II: Viva-voce to be conducted by the Department/ Centre for Studies concerned with 30% weightage.
- The list of the provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared-by the Department Centre for Studies concerned combining the performances of the candidates in batch Phase I and Phase II.
DURAT Exam Pattern 2021
- DURAT shall be conducted in a single paper which shall comprise of two parts:
- 50% on Research Methodology/Research Aptitude (Group A) and
- 50% from core course components of the subject concerned (Group B).
- The paper shall carry 100 marks in the duration of examination shall be of two and a half hours.
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT shall be required to obtain at least 55% marks OR equivalent grade point in the Masters degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- Reserved category candidates will have 5% relaxation in the marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree.
- The candidate will be able to download the Admit Card from the official link that is dibru.ac.in. There will be a button that will be released on the date when admit card will be available that will be “Download Admit Card”
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website