DTU PhD Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Delhi Technological University announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2021 Session
DTU PhD Admission 2021 - Delhi Technological University, Delhi invites applications for admission to Full-Time /Part-Time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session commencing in August 2021
Interested candidates can check the details on DTU PhD Admission 2021 such ad program offered, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
- The University offers Ph.D. Program in a wide range of areas in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. Delhi Technological University offers admission in Full-Time/Part-Time scholars for Ph.D. in various branches of
- Facilities for research work leading to the PhD degree are available in the departments of Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Environmental engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics & communication engineering, Humanities & USME, Design, Delhi School of Management, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil engineering, Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Applied chemistry & Polymer Science & Technology.
DTU PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement in Newspapers: 30th April 2021
- Opening of online Application Form: 30th April 2021
- Last date for Online Application and Fee deposit: 24th May 2021
- Display of list of eligible candidates for test on DTU website: 31st May 2021
- Date of Screening Test: 08th June 2021
- Declaration of Result: 10th June 2021
- Dates for Interview: 14th & 15th June 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: 18th June 2021
- Date of Admission: 22nd & 23rd June 2021
- Display of vacant seat for wait listed candidates: 30th June 2021
- Last round of admissions if required (Candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit): 02nd July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTU PhD Admission 2021
- Master's degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/ Humanities/Design and Social Science in a relevant discipline or equivalent with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is determined.
- In exceptional cases an applicant with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology having a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and having proven research capability may also be considered eligible.
- Relaxation of 5% in marks at the level of qualifying degree will be given to SC/ST category students for determining the eligibility conditions to apply for PhD. admission.
DTU PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through only through DTU website www.dtu.ac.in
- For admission to PhD Programs 2021, all candidates need to register and fill the application online by accessing the official website: www.dtu.ac.in from 30th April 2021 to 24th May 2021
- Candidates should first register using a valid email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. Please note that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence.
- The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled online application form is taken after paying online the registration fee.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates - Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates - Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- The short listing of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for the purpose of screening test & interview will be done by the respective departments in consultation with the PhD. Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The cut off for the screening test for shortlisting the candidates for the interview will be decided by the University. Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the interview, the DRC will recommend the names of candidates to the dean PG.
- All the shortlisted candidates on the basis of screening test are required to come along with a small power point presentation on the topic of their interest during the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India