Dayananda Sagar University announces Admission Test (DSAT) 2023 for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses, Apply now
DSAT 2023 – Dayananda Sagar University Bangalore invites application Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT) 2023 for admission to UG and PG courses offered by the university for the academic session 2023-23.
Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT) 2023
Courses Offered through DSAT 2023
- Engineering-B.Tech: CSE/ECE/ME/CST/AE
- Engineering-M.Tech: CSE/CS&ITE/EC/ME
- Computer Applications: BCA
- Vocational Studies: B.Voc – Tool Engineering / Mechatronics / IT (DATA Analytics)
- Management Studies: BBA, BBA – BFSI, MBA (Finance / Human Resource / Marketing), Executive MBA, PDCM CiM FDP MDP
- Commerce: B.Com (With integrated training for ACCA), B.Com (With integrated training for CMA), B.Com (With training for CA )
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: B. Pharma, M. Pharma, Pharm D
- Basic & Applied Sciences: B.Sc & M.Sc
- Allied Health Sciences: BPT & MPT
- Nursing Sciences: B.Sc Nursing, PB B.Sc Nursing, MSc Nursing
- Nursing: PB-B.Sc/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Journalism & Mass Communication: BA (Hons) Journalism
- DSAT 2023 Registration starts: 22nd November 2022
- Last date of DSAT 2023 Registration: To be announced!
- DSAT 2023 Mock Test: To be announced!
- DSAT 2023 Exam Date: Aug – Sep 2023
- DSAT 2023 Result declaration: To be announced!
- DSAT 2023 Counseling: To be announced!
- For B.Tech: Pass in PUC / 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- For BCA: Pass in 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- For M.Tech: Pass in BE/BTech or Equivalent in Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Electronics, Mechatronics and Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate(45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- For B.Sc.: Pass in 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other Life Science subject as optional and a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the optional subjects.
- For M.Sc.: Passed B.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, B.E. (Biotechnology), Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent examination recognized by DSU with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects in all the years is eligible for admission to M.Sc.. Eligibility shall be 45% in aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates.
- For BBA & BBA (BFSI): Pass in 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- For B.Com: Candidates who have completed two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study in both first and second-year pre-university with an aggregate of 50% PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/10+2 or Equivalent Examination (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- For MBA: Pass in a Bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream with a minimum 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST & OBC category) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University / Institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- For B.Pharm: Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and English with Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- Lateral: Diploma holders in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- For Pharm D: Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and English with Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects / D Pharm or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- For M Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics): Candidates should have passed B.pharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For B.SC (Nursing): Pass in 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- For PB B.Sc (Nursing): Pass in GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects with 50% marks in aggregate Candidates should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. Candidates should have completed their GNM course on or before 01st June 2023
- For M.Sc (N): Passed BSc/PC BSc/PB BSc Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Applicants must have 1 year of experience after BSc Nursing in a hospital or in a community health program or in a school or college of nursing. PB BSc Degree holders need to have one year of experience either before or after a Post Basic BSc Nursing degree.
- For B.P.T.: Pass in 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology with a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For M.P.T.: Candidates should have passed BPT from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Internship: Completed or completing their compulsory internship on or before 15th August 2023
- Applicants applying online for the various courses at Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) are required to apply only through the DSU official website www.dsu.edu.in.
- Before proceeding to filling up the Online Application, the applicants should have scanned an image of their (a) Photograph and (b) Signature to be uploaded on the online application.
- A valid Email and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your Online Application. This Email and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- DSU will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered Email/Mobile number.
- After receiving your User ID and Password on mail you will not be able to edit certain fields of the Online Application. Applicants are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website