Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) announces Admission to M.Phil and PhD Program 2022 Session, Apply Now
CIP Ranchi MPhil and PhD Admission – Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Ranchi invites applications for admission to the following PhD, MPhil/Diploma Courses of Ranchi University and conducted at Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi for the session commencing from May 2022.
Read further for more details on CIP Ranchi MPhil and PhD Admission 2022.
- 2 years – Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- 2 years – M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology
- 2 years – M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- 1 year – Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
CIP Ranchi MPhil and PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of Applications form : 31st December 2021
- Start date for downloading Admit Cards : 20th January 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 20th February, 2022
- Interview/Practical at this institute held between : 08th to 12th March 2022
- Last date for joining the course : 31st May 2022
CIP Ranchi MPhil and PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- M.Phil (Medical & Social Psychology/ Clinical Psychology) from any Recognized University.
For M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology regular course from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks for UR and 50% marks for SC, ST & OBC in aggregate.
For M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Masters in Social Work regular course from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks for UR and 50% marks for SC, ST and OBC in aggregate.
For Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
- ‘A’ Grade Certificate or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
CIP Ranchi MPhil and PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://cipranchi.nic.in/
- The application form is to be submitted electronically ONLY by internet to CIP website: www.cipranchi.nic.in on or before December 31, 2021. Hard copy of the application form will not be entertained. Payment has to be made through online transfer.
- True Scanned copies of all certificates, marks sheets, EWS certificate, testimonials and Caster/Disability Certificate (Wherever applicable) should be uploaded along with the application.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- For Unreserved and EWS candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through NEFT/Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- For Phd & Mphil Courses : The selection of candidates to the course will be based on total marks obtained in the Entrance test and Interview.
- For Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Course: There will not be any written entrance examination, however, there will be an interview for selection of candidates.
- Exam mode : Online
- Question Type: MCQs
- Exam Duration : 60 minutes
- Total MCQs : 100 MCQs
- PhD : Question of MA/MSc Standard
- MPhil : Question of MSW Standard
- Exam Centre : Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Ranchi
- For Phd & Mphil Courses: Selected candidates will get a scholarship of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- For Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Course: Selected candidates will get a scholarship of Rs. 2500/- per month.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website