BIT Mesra BCA and BBA Admission 2018 - Eligibility, Application
BIT Mesra BCA and BBA Admission 2018 at Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida & Patna
BIT Mesra BCA and BBA Admission 2018 - Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra Ranchi invites applications for admission to full-time 3-year (6 Semester) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Programs 2018 at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur, BIT Noida and BIT Patna Extension Centres, which will commence in July 2018
Also See : Admission Notification
BIT Program Details
- BIT offers 3-year (6 Semester) full-time programs in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) for all eligible Class 12th pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of Business Management and IT Industry.
- The above programs will be offered at BIT Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna Off Campuses and will commence in July 2018.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (offered at Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (offered at Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna)
Also See : BBA Admission
- Filling of Online Form Commences From 01st May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Form 15th June 2018
- Declaration of FIRST shortlisted candidates for Documents Verification cum Admission: 18th June 2018
- Classes will commence from 01st/02nd week of July 2018 at all Campuses
For BBA Program
- Candidates must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in Class 10th. Candidates must have passed Class 12th /Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks with English as a subject in the qualifying examination
For BCA Program
- Candidates must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in Class 10th. Candidates must have passed Class XII / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics/Computer Science as subjects in the qualifying exam
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st Oct.-1992 in case of General category and 01st Oct.-1987 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the Ed CIL website for equivalence (www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (www.aiuweb.org)
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the board.
- The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII/Intermediate/equivalent qualifying exam.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification cum admission on the basis of their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round; the same will be intimated on the Institute website only.
- The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification and admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Govt.
- For all other programs the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST - 7.5%); the Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (3%)
- Upto 6% of the seats at its all Off Campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of BIT, who otherwise have qualified for admissions
- Upto 1 seat at its all Off Campuses is reserved for candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions
- At all Off Campuses 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed / are appearing for their qualifying exam (Class XII) from the state in which Campus is located
- To start online application, visit website www.bitmesra.ac.in and click on the link "Apply Online", create "username" and "password" when prompted; do not share the username and password with anyone
- To apply for any programs listed above; eligible candidates must complete and submit the online application form available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Pay Application Fee of Rs.1500/- (General Candidates) or Rs.1000/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect-Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card of any nationalized bank in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology" within the given time period.
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in A-4 size envelope by Speed Post/reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of "Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi-835215", to reach positively by the due date.
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”Payable at Jaipur (for admission at BIT Jaipur Campus),
- Payable at Ranchi (for admission at BIT Lalpur Campus),
- Payable at Noida (for admission at BIT Noida Campus) and
- Payable at Patna (for admission at BIT Patna Campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, asprescribed for different subjects
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage
- For more details regarding BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2018 - www.bitmesra.ac.in
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra Ranchi
(Deemed University under section 3 of UGC Act 1956), Mesra, Ranchi-835215, (Jharkhand), Website www.bitmesra.ac.in