Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Announces Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology Admission 2022, Apply Now
BVP BSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotechnology, Pune has invited application for admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Biotechnology Programs through BVP CET BBT 2022 Exam.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022 to B.Sc. Biotech Courses for the academic year 2022. Eligible candidates may apply for admission in B.Sc. on or before the last date.
BVP BSc Biotechnology Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application: 17th & 24th May 2022
- Last Date for submission of Hard copy: 24th May 2022
- Date of Exam (CET-Biotech -2022): 29th May & 05th June 2022
- Result announcement Date: 24th June 2022
- Counselling Date: 01st August 2022
- College Start Date: 10th August 2022
BVP BSc Biotechnology Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate who have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Exam (10+2course) or equivalent exam with a minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics and passed in English, from a recognized board is eligible for admission to the First year of the B.Sc. Biotechnology course.
BVP BSc Biotechnology Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET-Biotech -2022 online computer-based entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
Steps to follow for Online Application:
- Step 1 – Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application fee- Rs 1100/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the entrance test (CET-Biotech -2022) is a combined online computer-based entrance test for admission to B. Sc. Biotechnology Programme.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Language: English language
- Duration of Exam: 180 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice Questions
- No. of Question: 200 question
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of Std. X and Std. XII in Biology, Physics, Chemistry curriculum.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website