Bharati Vidyapeeth CET for BSc Biotechnology 2018 – eligibility, dates
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune B.Sc. Biotechnology Admission through CET BBT 2018
BVP BSc Biotechnology Admission 2018 - Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotechnology, Pune has announced notification for admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Biotechnology Programs through BVP CET BBT 2018 exam.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018 to B.Sc. Biotech Courses for the academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidates may apply for admission in B.Sc. on or before the last date.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14th June 2018
Date of Common Entrance Test (Written): 17th June 2018 (2.00 to 03.30)
Declaration of Result: 22nd June 2018 (5.00 pm)
Counselling & Spot Admission: 27th June 2018
Commencement of Classes: 02nd July 2018
- BVP CET BBT 2018
- Students will be admitted to B.Sc Biotech Courses in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotech Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET-BBT-2018)
- Candidates can check the complete details of BVP CET BBT 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this below.
Also See : Admission Notification
- The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in "BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018 Test", conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) at the designated centers
- B.Sc. Biotechnology - 80 Seats
- Out of the sanctioned intake, 15% seats are reserved for Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Mgmt. Merit category students. Any seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit students, will be allotted to Indian students in Mgt. Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in CET-BBT-2018
- Candidate who have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 course) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics andpassed in English, from a recognized board is eligible for admission to the First year of the B.Sc. Biotechnology Course.
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET-BBT-2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University, on 17th June 2018 or before by 1700 hrs
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to B. Sc. Biotechnology Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no. 3 above the final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth(Deemed to be University),Pune
- He/she must have appeared for the BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018 Test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth(Deemed to be University),Pune at designated centres
Nature of Entrance Test "BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018"
- All candidates desirous of taking admission for B. Sc. Biotechnology Programmust appear for BBT (B. Sc.Biotechnology) 2018
- The entrance test BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018 for admission to B. Sc. Biotechnology Program will consist of in all 75 marks
- The BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
- Question No.1-25 Physics(Compulsory), Question No. 26-50 Chemistry (Compulsory), Question No. 51-75 Biology(Optional), Question No. 76-100 Mathematics (Optional). Question No. 1 to 50 are compulsory
- Candidate has to solve questions 51 to 75 (Biology) or 76-100 (Mathematics)
- Candidate should not solve both theoptional sets or parts thereof. Hence each candidate will solve 75 questions. These questions will be set on the detailed syllabus given on pages 27 onwards
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking
- The entrance test BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) 2018 will be conducted on 17th June 2018 from 2.00 p.m. to 03.30 p.m. The candidates have to be present at the centre of the examination at 1.30 p.m. positively.
- Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance test Fee - Rs.1100 /-; the entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card
- Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant
- RGITBT Pune Online admission application form can be available from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology Websites www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.rgitbt.bharatividyapeeth.edu
- Send completed RGITBT Pune admission along with a Demand Draft in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University", payable at Pune
- Filled Form No, Course Name, Candidate Name and Contact No. on the back side of the Demand Draft and attach to them form, put it in envelope and sent this to the following address:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Second Floor, CET Dept., Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, LBS Marg, Pune-411030
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology, Katraj, Pune-411046
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Institute of Management & Research, A-4, Rohtak Road, Paschim Vihar, Attached to Paschim Vihar (East Metro Station), New Delhi-110063
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Dental College & Hospital, Sector 7, Opp. Khargarh Railway, Station, C.B.D., Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
(Awarded by Govt. of India reaccreditation by NAAC 'A' Grade), Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotechnology, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030, Phone No.: 020-24325510, 24325509, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or bharatividyapeethuniversity.net