Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune CET MBT 2018 – Dates, Application
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Common Entrance Test (BVP CET MBT 2018) for Admission to M.SC Biotechnology /Medical Biotechnology / Bioinformatics
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune CET MBT 2018 - Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct the common entrance test BVP CET MBT 2018 for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses (M.Sc. Biotechnology/M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology /M.Sc. Bioinformatics) for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification
BVP CET MBT 2018
- Students will be admitted to M.Sc. Biotechnology/M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology/M.Sc. Bioinformatics Courses in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology (RGIITB), of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune on the basis of merit obtained by them in All India Entrance Test (MBT-2018)
- MBT-2018 will be conducted on 18th June 2018 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm at the exam centres in the following cities - Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi
- The counselling session for M.Sc. Biotech will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotechnology, Pune-411046 as per the schedule
- Last Date for Submitting the Completed Application Form: 14th June 2018
- Date of CET-MBT 2018 Exam: 18th June 2018 (11.00 hrs to 12.30 hrs)
- Date of Declaration of Result: 23rd June 2018
- Date of Counselling & Spot Admissions: 29th June 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 2nd July 2018
- M.Sc. Biotechnology - 60 Seats
- M. Sc Medical Biotechnology - 20 Seats
- M. Sc Bioinformatics - 20 Seats
- Out of the sanctioned intake in each course 15% seats are reserved for Foreign /NRI /PIO /OCI/Mgmt. Merit category students
- Any seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit students, will be allotted to Indian students in Mgmt Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in MBT-2018
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- For M.Sc. Biotechnology: The candidate should have passed B.Sc from any recognised university or its equivalent exam in any of the subjects, Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Agriculture/ Life Sciences/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany with minimum 50% marks in the respective subjects (45% in case of SC/ST)
- For M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology: The candidate should have passed B.Sc from any recognised university or its equivalent exam in any of the subjects, Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Zoology/ Microbiology/Botany/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Medicine including homeopathy and Ayurveda/ Veterinary science with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) aggregate marks in graduation
- For M.Sc. Bioinformatics: The candidate should have passed B.Sc Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Science & Technology with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) aggregate marks from any recognised University
- Students will be admitted to M.Sc Biotechnology/M.Sc Medical Biotechnology/M.Sc
- Bioinformatics Courses in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology (RGIITB), of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune on the basis of merit obtained by them in All India Entrance Test (MBT-2018)
- The exam consists of one paper with 100 objective type questions, based on the prescribed syllabus
- Duration of the examination is 90 minutes (1 hr 30 minutes). There is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance exam. Candidates must attempt all 100 questions
Exam Centres: Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at 'Registration Guide' menu which is available on website.
Entrance Test Fee:
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,450 /-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
For more information visit the website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotechnology, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030, Phone No.: 020-24325510, 24325509, Email firstname.lastname@example.org , Website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!