Azim Premji University Bangalore announces Admission for Undergraduate Programs 2023, Apply now
Azim Premji University UG Admission 2023 – Azim Premji University, Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Undergraduate Program for the academic year 2023.
Azim Premji University UG Admission 2023
- BA in Economics
- BA in English
- BA in History
- BA in Philosophy
- BA in Social Science
- BSc in Biology
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Environmental Science and Sustainability
- BSc in Mathematics
- BSc in Physics
- Dual degree in Science and Education
- Last date to apply : 26th November 2022
- National Entrance Test : 24th December 2022
- Personal Interviews : Jan 2023
- Admission Offers : Feb 2023
- Commencement of session : Jul 2023
- Last date to apply : 16th March 2023
- National Entrance Test : 16th April 2023
- Personal Interviews : Apr 2023 – May 2023
- Admission Offers : May 2023
- Commencement of session : Jul 2023
- Complete Class 12 in any Indian board with at least 50% marks:
- ICSE/ CBSE/ PUC
- Complete the equivalent of Class 12 in any foreign board exam with grades equivalent to at least 50% marks:
- GCE Advanced Level/ With at least 3 subjects;/ With at least five subjects including English in Cambridge IGCSE.
- IB Diploma or Certificate
- With at least 24 point;
- From a total of at least six subjects;
- A minimum of three subjects at higher level and three subjects at standard level.
- Age limit to apply for our Undergraduate programme is 21 years as of 31 July 2023.
- We reserve 25% of seats for Karnataka domiciled students. These are offered to candidates who have met all the selection criteria.
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
- Applicant has to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website. The completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
- Our selection process includes an entrance test and a personal interview.
Step 1 – Entrance test
- National entrance test will be conducted at various test centers across the country. This will be a computer-based assessment. We will send the admit card with the date, time and other details of the examination, a week before the entrance test. The entrance test is common for all Undergraduate programmes. The structure of the test is given below.
- Part 1
- Question type – MCQ
- 40 multiple choice questions (English language 20 questions and Quantitative reasoning 20 questions)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Part 2
- 2 descriptive questions (1 analytical writing question and 1 contextual writing question. Response to be given in 150-200 words each.)
- Duration – 1 hour
- Duration – Part 1 has negative marking
- Every correct answer gets 2 marks.
- Every wrong answer loses 1 mark.
- No marks or zero is awarded for unanswered questions.
Step 2 – Personal interviews
- If you are shortlisted, you will have to go through a personal interview. You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your interview.
- The interviews are conducted online. The link to your interview will be sent to you via email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website