Alliance University Bangalore announces Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2022
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2022 – Alliance University (AU), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Alliance School of Business for the session July 2022 intake.
Executive PGDM with specializations in:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems Management
- International Business
- Lean Operations Management
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
- 16 Months (Part time / weekend classes)
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to apply: March 31, 2022
- Date of commencement: May 14, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2022
- Admission to the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Graduation from a recognized University
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply online through official website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/epgdm
- Candidates should read all guidelines related to admission on the official website.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Personal Interview.
For more detail and online apply through official website