Alliance University Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 - Dates, Application
Alliance University (AU), Bangalore Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2020
Alliance University Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 - Alliance University (AU), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Alliance School of Business for the session July 2020 intake.
Alliance University is private university established in Karnataka which is jointly recognized by UGC and AICTE. It is the first Indian B-school to be accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA.
See: MBA Admission Dates
- Alliance University PGDM Admission 2020 July Intake
- The PGDM course is awarded by Alliance University
- Two year; Full time
- Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA-a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
- Alliance School of Business is ranked consistently among top B-Schools in India. Highly accomplished faculty from Industry and Academy
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University
- Candidates should have a high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA /CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/AMAT
- Candidates are required to appear for the admission selection process comprised of: Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT), essay writing and personal interview
- Pattern of Exam: Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Total Marks: 32
- Number of multiple-choice questions of one marks each: 32
- Duration of Examination: One hour (01:00 hour)
- Analytical Reasoning: 8
- Language Ability: 8
- Logical Reasoning: 8
- General Awareness: 8
ANMS Scholarships for 2020
- A score of AMAT* 90 % and above or A consistent scholastic record - minimum 85% marks in X, XII and graduation with no repetitions at any stage: Rs.250000/- for 5 student
- A score of AMAT* 85% - 89.9%: Rs. 100000/- for 10 students
- A score of AMAT* 80% - 84.9%: Rs. 50000/- for 20 students
General Scholarships for 2020
- Scholarship awarded will be adjusted towards the fee payable for the respective course
- Scholarship will be continued to subsequent years, subject to the student maintaining academic record of a CGPA above 2.5 in the course
- Student should not have indulged in any activity which attracts disciplinary action
- Performance only in qualifying entry level examination held in the previous academic year before admission will be considered
- An applicant is allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline
- In case of sports quota, the candidate should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by the competent authority approved by the government (state/central)
- Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University
- Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding
Also See : Admission Notification
- Candidates can apply online (www.alliance.edu.in)
- Candidates can also download the application form. The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University - School of Business" payable at Bengaluru
- Please send your completed Application Form to Office of Admissions, Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India
- Last Date to Apply 16th October 2019
- Admission Selection Process (Bengaluru): 19th October 2019
- Admission Selection Process (Delhi & Kolkata): 20th October 2019
- For further details, please write to email@example.com OR visit the website: www.alliance.edu.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!