AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2019 January Session – Application
AIIMS Jodhpur announces PhD Admission 2019 (January Session)
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2019 - All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur, has invited applications for the admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for January 2019 session.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur, conducts Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Also See : Phd Admissions
- Seats are available in the following departments:
- Anaesthesiology (01 Seat), Anatomy (01 Seat), Anatomy (01 Seat), Biochemistry (Nil), Biochemistry (01 Seat), Biochemistry (01 Seat), Community & Family Medicine (01 Seat), Community & Family Medicine (01 Seat), Forensic Medicine (01 Seat), Microbiology (01 Seat), Otorhinolaryngology (01 Seat), Paediatrics (01 Seat), Pharmacology (01 Seat), Pharmacology (01 Seat), Physiology (01 Seat), Physiology (01 Seat) and Physiology (01 Seat)
- Total No. of Seats: 15
Duration of Course
- The minimum period of registration in respect of all the candidates who are registered for PhD shall be three years and maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years.
Also See : Admission Notifications
- Online Registration of Applications Opens on 12th December 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application: 10th January 2019 at 05.00 PM
- A degree of Master of Science in Bio-Medical Sciences or Laboratory Medicine with at least 60% marks.
- A degree of Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or MDS or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
- A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or BDS with a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks in the professional examinations.
- Note: Candidates working under the Central Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous organization should submit their application through proper channel i.e. through the employer. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ is mandatory from their employer before joining the PhD Program.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2019
- Selection of PhD registration is through a two stage process
- Consists of a written examination in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of theory and clinical/practical/lab based multiple-choice Question (MCQs) and Short Answer Question (SAQs). Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. Each wrong answer will be awarded one third negative mark (-1/3)
- More than one answer will be treated as wrong answer and awarded negative mark. Zero mark will be given for questions not attempted
- The result will not be intimated to the candidate individually. The result of stage-I will be displayed on the Notice Board of AIIMS, Jodhpur
- The Applicants who secure 50% or more in stage I will be eligible for stage II (Departmental clinical/practical/Lab based assessment). However, the number of candidates called for stage II shall not exceed three times the number of seats advertised
- Note: The applicant must either have fellowship from NET/GATE/ICMT/SET/Other allied agencies or the guide submits an undertaking ensuring funding for the duration of PhD Program. Applicants without secure funding will not be registered; or
- Candidates should be employed in extramurally funded project sanctioned to the Guide or Co-Guide of AIIMS, Jodhpur. The project funds should be sanctioned to the AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Application Form for AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in the through online on http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/research.php
- For Prospectus, detailed information etc, please visit website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- All application are required to visit website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates will be uploaded on the website only.
AIIMS Jodhpur, Email: email@example.com, Medical College: 0291-2740741, Hospital: 0291-2740742, Fax: 0291-2740531, Website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
|Mangalayatan University PhD MPhil Admission 2019 - Apply Now|