AIIMS Jodhpur announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 Session, Apply online
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered by various departments for the academic session 2023 (July).
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2023
- Duration: Minimum three years. However, the maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years.
- PhD Department: Anaesthesiology; Biochemistry; Forensic Medicine; Pharmacology; Anatomy; Biochemistry; Microbiology; Physiology; Anatomy; Community & Family Medicine; Otorhinolaryngology; Physiology; Biochemistry; Community & Family Medicine; Paediatrics
- Online Application Process : 30th June 2023
- Last date of Online Application Process : 19th July 2023 05.00 PM
- A degree of Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences or Laboratory Medicine with at least 60% marks OR;
- A degree of Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or MDS or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Exams OR;
- A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or BDS with a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks in the professional exams
- Requirement for Admission of Foreign Nationals
- Foreign nationals are required to send their application through Diplomatic channels. They are also required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Exam along with other candidates.
- No Institute Fellowship will be provided to Sponsored/Foreign candidates
- Eligible candidate can apply online through the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- All applicants are required to visit the website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/ Addendum/Updates will be uploaded on the website only
- Stage I: Consists of a written exam in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of theory and clinical/practical/lab based multiple-choice Question (MCQs) and Short Answer Question (SAQs).
- Stage II: Candidates who secure 50% or more in stage I will be eligible for stage II (Departmental clinical/practical/Lab-based assessment). However, the number of candidates called for stage II shall not exceed three times the number of seats advertised.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023