WBUT PGET 2019 - West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test
West Bengal University of Technology announces Post Graduate Entrance Test (WBUT PGET) 2019 for MTech MPharm Admission
WBUT PGET 2019 - Applications are invited by West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) formally known as Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), Kolkata for admission to Post Graduate Courses in Engineering and Technology and Pharmacy for the academic year 2019
See: MTech Entrance Exams
WBUT PGET 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of submission of application: 10th June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 28th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for WBUT PGET 2019 for MTech MPharm Admission
- An Indian citizen with a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy /Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent. Equivalence means the candidate should be an Associate Member of a Professional of Engineers that are recognized by Govt. of India for the purpose of admission to higher studies in Engineering. M.Sc. or final year M.Sc.
- Candidates in appropriate branches are also eligible. However, degrees acquired through any distance education programme are not eligible.
* Candidates in the final year will be granted provisional admission and will have to submit their final mark -sheet before a prescribed deadline or as may be fixed by the PGET Board to be notified later on University Website.
* Reservation for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD will be as per the state government rules.
*Decision of the PGET-2019 Committee will be final in case of any dispute regarding the whole admission process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in their Post Graduate Entrance Test conducted by University
Mode of Examination:
- The Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) will consist of a single paper in the computer based test (CBT). It will be of 90 minutes duration. Each paper will have a total of 50 marks with 50 MCQs of 1 mark each. All candidates must appear in the entrance test. The proportional representation of marks for preparation of merit list will be as follows:
- For GATE/GPAT qualified candidates 50% of the GATE/GPAT score will be added.
- Previous academic results (Class 10th and 12th Marks) will be considered for breaking ties.
Duration and Examination Type:
- The written test for Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET-2019) will be conducted online on subject wise multiple choice questions of 90 minutes duration.
- All candidates must appear in the entrance test for relevant subject
- For General/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Fee can be paid by online payment gateway
WBUT PGET 2019 Application Process
- The application form is to be submitted online at www.wbut.ac.in and the brochure may be downloaded from www.wbut.ac.in
For further details visit the official website www. wbut.ac.in
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly Known as West Bengal University of Technology), BF- 142, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700064, Website www.wbut.ac.in