VIT University Vellore MSc Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
VIT University Vellore announces admission to M.Sc Program 2019
VIT University Vellore MSc Admission 2019 - VIT University Vellore invites applications from interested candidates for admission to M.Sc Program for the academic session 2019.
VIT University Vellore MSc Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply online: 17th May 2019
- Last date to edit application form: 17th May 2019
- Last date to receive filled application with enclosure: 24th May 2019
- Tentative date of counseling: 14th June 2019
- Last date for payment of balance fees: 03rd July 2019
- Orientation Program: 08th July 2019
- Commencement of classes: 15th July 2019
See: MSc Admission
M.Sc Programs offered
- M.Sc Applied Microbiology
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Data Science
- M.Sc Biomedical Genetics
- M.Sc Chemistry (with Specialization in Analytical or inorganic or organic or General Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M.Sc Physics
Eligibility Criteria for VIT University Vellore MSc Admission 2019
For M.Sc Applied Microbiology, M.Sc. Biomedical Genetics, M.Sc Biotechnology:
- B.Sc. degree from a recognized university in any branch of biological science that includes Botany/ Zoology, Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Nutrition or Home Science/ Agricultural Science/ Medicine with 50% of marks (Inclusive of all subjects).
For M.Sc Data Science:
- Under graduation in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Business/ Commerce with an 50% of marks and should have studied Mathematics as one of the subject in +2 and degree level.
For M.Sc Chemistry (with specialization in Analytical/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ General Chemistry:
- B.Sc degree in either chemistry or applied chemistry or Applied Science from any recognized university with Physics or Mathematics/ B. Pharm (or) Biology/ Botany/ Zoology as ancillary subjects with 50% of marks (incl. of all subjects)
- M.Sc Physics: B.Sc degree from any recognized university with Physics/ Applied Sciences
- Candidates will be called for an interview in the order of merit of their aggregate marks secured in their undergraduate degree programmes calculated up to pre-final year (This is inclusive of language and all other subjects they have studied upto pre final year)
- It is mandatory that the candidates have to send the hard copy of the application along with necessary certificates.
VIT University Vellore MSc Admission 2019 Application Process
- The online application is available in the website link www.vit.ac.in
- Application forms received without the required documents will be summarily rejected
- Cost of Application: Rs. 600/- (incl. GST)
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- If not given already (A required Documents) at the time of online application submission/ counseling, a set of photocopies must be submitted
- Migration/ Transfer/ College leaving certificate (original)
- Conduct certificate (original)
- Copy of Provisional admission letter.
- 4 noâ€™s of recent passport size color photographs.
- Affidavit - Student and Parents http://www.vit.ac.in/files/admissions/Affidavit_Student.pdf
- Student Profile https://vtopbeta.vit.ac.in/studentprofile/
- Physical Fitness http://www.vit.ac.in/files/admissions/PhysicalFitness_Certificate.pdf
- Balance Fees to be submitted in the mode of Demand Draft (Original) / online payment.
- An undertaking for good conduct and behavior in a prescribed form issued by the Institute at the time of admission to be submitted on originals to the Admissions Office.
VIT University, Vellore
Director PG-Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 (Tamil Nadu), Phone No: +91-416-2204600, 2204700, Email: pgadmission@ vit.ac.in Website www.vit.ac.in