Punjab UPVAID Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) Admission 2018
Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) UPVAID Courses Admission-2018-19 Session in the State of Punjab
UPVAID Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) Admission 2018 - Application are invited for two years Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) UPvaid Course for the session 2018-19 in Govt. Ayurvedic College, Patiala and Private Colleges, which are situated in different places in the State of Punjab.
Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Systems of Medicine
- Establishment of the Faculty with effect from such date State Govt. may, by notification, appoint, there shall be establishment for the purpose of this act a Faculty to be known’s as "the Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Systems of Medicine”.
Also See : Pharmacy Admissions 2019
UPVAID Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) Admission 2018 Dates
- Opening of Online Admission Form on Portal from 06th October 2018 till 14th October 2018 12:00 midnight
- Online Admission Application Fee: till 14th October 2018 12:00 midnight
- Date of Publication of Merit List & Provisional Seat Allotment on Website: 15th October 2018
- Date of Reporting, Tuition Fee Deposit, Document verification by Applicant at allotted college from 15th October 17th October 2018 at 05.00 pm
Also See : Admission Notifications 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UPVAID Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) Admission 2018
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination (As regular, open or private candidate) from a recognized institution situated in Punjab. Preference will be given to candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics
- If candidate (s) from Punjab is not available, then candidate from other States shall also be considered."
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December 2018
- No. of seats/reservation/fee/selection admission and other conditions shall be as notified by the Punjab Govt No.12/1/08-5HBIII/3947 dated 13.10.2016 and No.12/1/08-5HBIII/6365 dated 27th Sept. 2018
- Admission to D. Pharmacy in Ayurveda (Up-Vaid) shall be allowed through online applications only. No other means of application shall be allowed.
UPVAID Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) Admission 2018 Application Form
- Application Forms along with brochure can be had from the office of member secretary, Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani System of Medicine at Govt Ayurvedic College, Patiala and concerned colleges from 06th October to 14th October 2018
- Details of the name of the colleges, seats and detailed procedure of online application are available on website of Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Systems of Medicine, S.A.S. Nagar i.e. www.upvaidadm.smartpad.in and www.punjabstatefaculty.com
- 2nd counseling if required by the Institution as per Punjab Govt. Notification and Guidelines issued by Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine, SAS Nagar would be informed through Notice on Website from time to time. Dr. Sanjeev Goyal Secretary Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine, S.A.S Nagar Phone No. 0172-5262184
- Online Admission Application FeeRs.350/- (To be paid through e-Challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking at the time of Online Application till 14th October 2018 12:00 midnight only
Punjab State Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Systems of Medicine
Medical Education Bhawan,Near Mayo Hospital,Sector 69,SAS Nagar (Mohali), Phone No.: 0172 5262184, Website www.punjabstatefaculty.com, Email: email@example.com