Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 for Engineering, BArch Admission
Sathyabama University announces BE, BTech, BArch Admission 2019
Sathyabama University BE, BTech, BArch Admission 2019 - Sathyabama University, Chennai invites application for All India Level Entrance Examination 2018 for admission to 4-years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and 5-years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Programs offered in various disciplines for the session 2019-20
Also See : Admission Notifications
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
- Sathyabama University will conduct its annual entrance exam for admission to its B.E, B.Tech, and B.Arch in the month of April 2019. The entrance examination will welcome students from all parts of India.
- The University admits students into Undergraduate Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Dental Surgery Programs based on the All India Entrance Exam conducted by the University every year
Sathyabama University BE, BTech, BArch Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Submitting the Filled Application Forms: 06th April 2019 to 31st March 2019
- Commencement of Slot booking/downloading of Hall Tickets: 10th April 2019
- Last Date for Slot booking/downloading of Hall Tickets: 14th April 2019
- Date of Computer based Examination: 12th to 28th April 2019
- Declaration of Results & Commencement of Downloading of Counselling Call Letter: 02nd May 2019
- Counselling Dates: Second week of May 2019
- B.E (4 years): Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- B.Tech (4 years): Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) (5 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Sathyabama University BE, BTech, BArch Admission 2019
- The candidates who aspire to take the Sathyabama Entrance Examination 2019 must have passed the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 or should be passing the same in March/ April 2018
- The eligibility criteria for B. Tech Courses in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, & Bio-Medical, B. E/ B. Tech Courses in other streams and B. Arch Course is given in the below.
B. Tech in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA; or A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent exam with Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Biology/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- Candidate opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
B. E & other B. Tech Programs
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA or;
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination
- Students passing compartmental classes in 10th or 12th are not eligible
- Non-Resident Indians, Persons of foreign origin and Diploma holders are not eligible
Selection Procedure for Sathyabama University BE, BTech, BArch Admission 2019
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the All India B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. Entrance Examination conducted by the university
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination 2019; on the day of counselling, the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.10000/-
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
- Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission to a program before applying for entrance exam
- Based on 12 class syllabi (refer page no.10 for detailed syllabus), entrance exam will be conducted in Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. All candidates must appear for Physics & Chemistry
- Entrance Examination will be conducted only by computer-based mode. Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Exam 2019 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission
- Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the University at the time of admission; if not, the admission will stand cancelled
Sathyabama University BE, BTech, BArch Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can also apply online for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch Entrance Exam-2019. at www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in or online_entrance_home.php
- Candidates opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered; after the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.950/- should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the Indian Bank branches
- Eligible candidates can get the application form on payment of Rs.950/- at Sathyabama University campus
- Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pin code number, mobile number and E-Mail ID) along with a DD for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Sathyabama University, payable at Chennai
- This request letter should reach on or before 31st March 2019 to "The Coordinator, Entrance Exam 2019, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600119"
Sathyabama University, Chennai
(Declared as Category ‘A’ University by MHRD, Govt of India) (A Christian Minority Institution) Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Chennai-600119, Tel.: 044-2450-3150, Website www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!