Sathyabama University announces All India Engineering Entrance Exam (SAEEE) for Admission to BE, BTech, BArch & B.Des. Program 2023, Apply Now
SAEEE 2023 – Sathyabama University, Chennai invites application for All India Engineering Entrance Examination (SAEEE) 2023 for admission to 4-years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and 5-years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) & B.Des. Programs offered in various disciplines for the session 2023
- B.E (4 years) Program in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- B.Tech (4 years) Program in Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering
- B.Arch (5 years) Program (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.Des. Program
- Commencement of Application Forms: 05th December 2022
- Last Date of Applications: 31st March 2023
- Dates of Entrance Examination: 01st Week of May 2023 (Tentatively)
- Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March/April, 2022 or should be appearing for the same in March/April, 2023. The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after, 1st January, 2003.
- In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March/April 2020 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- Candidates Passed In Compartmental Class / Grade (Or) Passed With Arrear/S Either In 10th Class Or In 12th Class are not eligible for admission
- Non Resident Indian (NRI), Diploma Holders and Candidates Of Foreign Origin need not appear for this Entrance Examination
Age Limit :
- The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January 2003.
For All B.E. / B.tech. Programs:
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry).
- Candidates opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
For B.Arch. Program:
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum average of 45% marks (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidates opting for this program should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
For B.Des. Program:
- Passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% marks( 40 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates passed in compartmental class/grade (or) passed with arrear/s either in 10th class or in 12th class are not eligible for admission
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Diploma Holders, and Candidates Of Foreign Origin Need Not Appear For This Entrance Examination
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sathyabama.ac.in/
- Candidates should fill the application and verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.650 + Bank Charges should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- Online payment of Rs.650 + Bank Charges should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches
- The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch. / B.Des., programs are done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India Online Entrance Examination 2023 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2023.
- On the day of counseling, the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seats and a provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counseling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is as per the UGC Regulations
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer-Based Mode)
- Duration : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple-choice questions
- Total Question: 120 question
- Sections : The question paper will be divided into three sections- physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Based on the 12th class syllabus, the entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website