SASTRA University Admission 2021 Dates, Courses, Application Form
SASTRA University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program 2021
SASTRA University Admission 2021 - SASTRA University invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Check out details on SASTRA University Admission 2021 from the page below.
- B. Tech., B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Optom., B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Com., B.A., BFA etc.
- M. Tech. (5-year Integrated), M.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Sc., MFA, M.Optom., LLM, B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed. etc.
SASTRA University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms: 31st July 2021
- Date of Test & Interview: To be Announced
- Date of Counselling (Call letter for counselling): Will be sent by email
Eligibility Criteria for SASTRA University Admission 2021
For UG Courses
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 exam in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate
For PG Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
SASTRA University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sastra.edu/
- Application form along with prospectus can also be obtained in person from SASTRA Campus (Thanjavur & Kumbakonam) or at No. 9/19, Karnam Street, Rangarajapuram, Chennai-600024 or by Post through Demand Draft favouring SASTRA Payable at Thanjavur.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/MCA/MSc & 5-year Int. Law Programs) Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST Candidates) and Rs. 650/- (for General Candidates)
- For Other Programs: Rs.300/- (for SC/ST Candidates) Rs. 350/- (for General Candidates)
- Mode of Payment - Through Online or Offline mode
- For B. Tech. & 5-year Integrated M.Tech Program: 70% of the seats will be filled on the basis of +2 aggregate marks and 1st JEE (Main) Scores.
- For 5-year Integrated Law Programs: Based on +2 aggregate marks & CLAT 2021 Scores.
- For M.Tech, MCA, MSc Programs: Based on Entrance test & Interview, GATE Qualified candidates will be given preference for M.Tech with monthly stipend.
- For MBA Program: Based on Entrance test & Interview, & AIMAT/ XAT / CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT Candidates will be given Preference.
- For Other Programs: Based on qualifying degree/+2 Marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website