Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Punjab PhD Admission 2019
RGNUL Punjab Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Programme 2019
RGNUL PhD Admission 2019 - Applications are invited on prescribed form for admission to Eight (08) seats of PhD in Law and for one seat each of PhD in English/History/Economics/Political Science/ Sociology through an Entrance Test to be held on 05th May 2019 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm at RGNUL Campus.
Complete details as provided below such as RGNUL PhD Entrance Test 2019, eligibility criteria, exam dates, application form and fees etc.
See: PhD Entrance Exams
Categories of Researchers
- A candidate can register for the PhD Degree Program either as a Full-Time Researcher or as a Part-Time Researcher.
The PhD Programme shall be as under
- PhD in Law
- PhD in English, History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- Eight (08) Seats of PhD in Law
- One Seat (01) each of PhD in English/History/Economics/Political Science/Sociology
Duration of the Program
- The minimum and maximum time permissible for completion of the PhD Degree shall be respectively as under:
- Minimum period shall be Three years and Maximum Six years for both categories i.e. part-time and whole time researchers.
- The duration of the PhD Programme and the time for submission of the thesis shall be counted from the date of Registration of the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for RGNUL PhD Admission 2019
- a) An applicant seeking registration to the PhD Degree Program must have:
- A Degree of Master of Laws (LLM) from any recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks; or
- M.Phil. Degree in Law with B+ grade or its equivalent
- b) The applicants from other disciplines must have:
- Master's Degree in the Social Science/Humanities/English Language and Literature with minimum 55% and established research credentials by way of publications; or
- For the PhD Program in Law, passed Company Secretaryship Examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi and have been awarded Associate Membership of the Institute (ASC);
- Passed Chartered Accountants Examinations conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, New Delhi
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of Commissions from time to time
- Admission to the PhD Programme shall be through an Entrance Test to be conducted by the University every year on the First Sunday in the Month of May
- The number of seats vacancy for the PhD Program shall be notified through a public advertisement
RGNUL PhD Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- For regulations containing eligibility, syllabi of the entrance test, reservation of seats and other details, please visit RGNUL website www.rgnul.ac.in.
- Application must be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST categories) in the name of the Registrar, RGNUL payable at Patiala (Punjab).
RGNUL PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to receive Completed Applications is 27th April 2019
- Date of Entrance Test to be held on 05th May 2019 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Sidhuwal - Bhadson Road, Patiala (PUNJAB), Phone No. 0175-2391600, Fax No. 0175-2391690, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web URL: www.rgnul.ac.in
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India