Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology PhD Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
RGCB Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022 – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites application for admission to the PhD program in various domains of Disease Biology and Plant Science for the April 2022 session
Interested candidates can check details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, selection for RGCB Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022
RGCB Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022
RGCB Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022 Dates
- Last date of application : 11th May 2022
- Date of publication of the list of shortlisted candidates: Third week of May
- Date of online interview: Fourth week of May 2022
- Joining RGCB PhD program: Second week of June 2022
- Commencement of RGCB PhD Course Work :Third week of June 2022
RGCB Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a postgraduate degree in Life/ Agricultural/ Environmental/ Veterinary/ Pharmaceutical/ Medical Sciences or allied subjects (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Microbiology, etc.) with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent grade point are eligible to apply.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade point, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently abled candidates.
- Only candidates who have completed their qualifying degree in all respects will be considered.
- Applicants must have a valid JRF Fellowship (UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ or any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government having a valid fellowship for a period of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is 28 years as on December, 2022. Age limit will be relaxed for SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates as per Government of India regulations.
- RGCB is currently affiliated to the University of Kerala, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Regional Centre for Biotechnology and Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS). Registration of the selected candidates will be as per the guidelines issued by these Universities for the award of PhD degrees.
RGCB Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://rgcb.res.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Applications are to be submitted online for RGCB Website: www.rgcb.res.in. Last date for receiving completed applications is 11th May 2022 . Incomplete applications or those without processing fees will be rejected.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the academic performance and performance in the national level tests.
- PhD interviews may be held online.
- Guidelines for the interview will be provided to candidates shortlisted for the interview.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the RGCB website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website