Pondicherry University Postgraduate courses Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Pondicherry University announces Admission to Postgraduate Program 2021
Pondicherry University PG Admission 2021 - Pondicherry University (A Central University accredited with A Grade by NAAC), has released a notification for admission to various disciplines of MA/M.Sc./ M.Com/ MCA/ M.Tech / MBA / M.Lib.I.S /M.Ed /M.P.Ed. /MSW/MPA /LLM Programs, 5 Year Integrated PG Programs; PhD Programs and PG Diploma Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Check out the post below for more details on Pondicherry University PG Admission 2021.
PG Course Offered
- M.A. : Anthropology, Economics, English & Comparative Literature, French (Translation & Interpretation), Hindi, History, Human Rights and Inclusive Policy, Mass Communication, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations, Political Science, Sanskrit Sociology, South Asian Studies, Tamil, Women Studies
- M.Sc. : Applied Geology, Applied Psychology, Astrophysics, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Chemical Sciences, Disaster Management (at Port Blair, Andamans), Computer Science (at Puducherry Karaikal), Ecology and Environmental Sciences, Electronic Media, Food Science & Nutrition, Food Science & Technology, Marine Biology (at Port Blair, Andamans), Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Quantitative Finance, Statistics
- M.A/ M.Sc. (Five Year Integrated Program) : Applied Geology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, History, Political Science, Sociology [An opportunity for +2 students]
- M. Tech. : Computer Science and Engineering; Computational Biology; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Environmental Engineering & Management; Exploration Geosciences; Green Energy Technology; Nano Science & Technology; Network & Internet Engineering
- MBA : Business Administration (General), Banking Technology, Insurance Management (at Karaikal Campus), International Business, Tourism;
- MCA, M.Com., M.Ed., MLIS, M.P.Ed., MSW, M.P.A., LLM.: MCA (at Puducherry Karaikal), MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science), MPA (Theatre Arts), MSW (Master of Social Work), M.Com (Business Finance at Puducherry Karaikal), M.Com (Accounting & Taxation), M.Ed., (Master of Education), M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education), LLM-1 Year Course (For specialization visit University Website)
- Doctoral Programs (University Department) : Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Biotechnology Chemistry, Commerce Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science (at Puducherry & Karaikal) etc
- Doctoral programs (affiliated/ recognized institutions) : (Course fees shall be as prescribed by the respective institution)
- Vector Control Research Centre : Microbiology, Zoology
- Regional Medical Research, Centre, Port Blair, A&N Islands : Medical Entomology, Medical Microbiology
- Zoological Survey of India, Port Blair : Ecology, Taxonomy
- Mother Theresa post graduate & research institute of health sciences, puducherry : Pharmacy, Nursing
- College of nursing, pondicherry institute of medical sciences, puducherry : Nursing
- PG Diploma Course (Full time) : Criminology & Forensic Science, Intellectual Property Rights
Pondicherry University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration starts on : 19th July 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration : 14th August 2021
- Dates of Entrance Examination : 02nd, 03rd & 04th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University PG Admission 2021
- For PG Courses : The candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the associated field from a recognized College or University
- For UG Courses : For these course, candidates must have cleared class 12th or its equivalent examination from a genuine board or University
- For PG Diploma Courses : The candidates must have completed a master’s degree in the associated field from a recognized College or University
- For Doctoral Courses : The candidates must have completed a master's degree in the associated field from a recognized College or University. Candidates who have qualified UGC NET exam are also allowed to appear in the test
- For more details about eligibility criteria please refer the website www.pondiuni.edu.in
Pondicherry University PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form is to be submitted online through the University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in by following the instructions given therein
- Apply separately for each course; fill in all columns with complete and correct information after going through the prospectus; incomplete/false/ wrong information will entail rejection of the application
- They should, however, take a print out of the online application form and forward the same through the respective Head Quarter to "The Assistant Registrar(Academic-Admissions), Pondicherry University R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry-605014"
- For PG- SC/ST : Rs.200/-; PH - Transgender - Nil and Others - Rs.400/-
- For PhD- SC/ST : Rs.300/-; PH - Transgender - Nil and Others - Rs.600/-
- Fpr MBA- SC/ST : Rs.500/-; PH - Transgender - Nil and Other - Rs.1000/-
- The application fee for Foreign, NRI and OCI candidates is US$100 (i.e Rs. 7,500/- in equivalent Indian currency)
- For PG Courses (Except MBA (Part-Time), LLM & M.P.Ed), selection will be based on Entrance Examination.
- For LLM Course, selection will be based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- For M.P.Ed. course selection will be based on Entrance Examination & Physical Fitness test.
- For Ph.D. Courses, admission is based on Entrance Test/ JRF and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website