Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2021- Applications are invited by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad for admission to full time/ Part-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various disciplines for the academic Session 2021-2022
Check the post below for more details such as the program offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee and more for MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2021and apply for the same on or before 07th May, 2021
PhD Program offered
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Ph.D. in Management
- Ph.D. in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Ph.D. in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement for Ph.D. admission: 05th April 2021
- Start of online application process: 05th April 2021
- Closing date for online application process: 07th May 2021 up to 5.00 PM
- Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form: 10th May 2021 up to 5.30 PM
- Declaration of list of shortlisted candidates for written examination: 21st May 2021
- Written examination in all Departments (for Category 11 and 12)*: 02nd June 2021
- Interview*: 03rd June 2021
- Declaration of Ph.D. admission result: 18th June 2021
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 26th June 2021
- Declaration of Ph.D. allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat is left vacant): 23rd June 2021
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 06th July 2021
- Physical registration (for all selected candidates): 13th – 16th 06th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2021
PhD in Engineering
- Master degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with marks not below 60% or CPI 6.5.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s Degree in Science/Applied biological sciences/Computer Application or any appropriate discipline with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0.
PhD in Management
- Master’s Degree in Management/Technology/ Engineering/ Economics/ Commerce / Science / Computer Applications/Social Science with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0, OR Qualified Chartered Accountant having minimum three years of professional experience as practicing Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 60% marks at both graduation level, as well as CA examination.
PhD in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% Marks or CPI 6.5
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Pharmacy with marks not below 75% or CPI 8.0
PhD in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell
- M.Tech. or equivalent in GIS & Remote Sensing/Civil Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/
- Electronics/ Information Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Mining Engineering with a minimum marks 60% or CPI 6.5.
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in GIS & Remote Sensing/Applied Geology/Geophysics/Geography/ Environmental Science/Computer Science or degree in Master of Computer Application with a minimum marks 75% or CPI 8.0.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum 75% marks or CPI 8.0
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/
- Applicants are required to submit their application through an online application system using the portal https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/admission2021only. “.
- There are two steps in online application procedure:
- Step 1 Register by filling your personal details.
- Step 2 Online filling of application form and online payment of application fees
- For General category – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
- Through online Mode
- Admission to the Ph.D. Programme of eligible candidates shall be based on written examination and/or interviews except course category shall be admitted after checking their eligibility criteria by selection committee and shall be exempted from any Test/Interview).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website