Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) announces Admission to PhD Program 2022
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2022- Applications are invited by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad for admission to full time/ Part-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various disciplines for the academic Session 2022-2023 (Even Semester)
Check the post below for more details such as the program offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee and more for MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2022 and apply for the same on or before 22nd December 2022
PhD Program offered
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Ph.D. in Management
- Ph.D. in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Ph.D. in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Advertisement for Ph.D. admission 09th December 2022
- Start of online application process 09th December 2022
- Closing date for online application process 22th December 2022
- Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form 26th December 2022
- Publications of the list of shortlisted candidates 30th December 2022
- Written Exam & Interview by all departments/cell: 05th January2023 to 13th January2023
- Declaration of Ph.D. admission result 20th January2023
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates 23th January 2023
- Physical registration start (for all selected candidates) 24th January 2023
- Declaration of Ph.D. allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat is left vacant) 25th January 2023
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates 28th January 2023
- Leftover physical Registration (for all selected candidates) 30th January 2023
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PhD in Engineering
- Master degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with marks not below 60% or CPI 6.5.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s Degree in Science/Applied biological sciences/Computer Application or any appropriate discipline with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0.
PhD in Management
- Master’s Degree in Management/Technology/ Engineering/ Economics/ Commerce / Science / Computer Applications/Social Science with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0, OR Qualified Chartered Accountant having minimum three years of professional experience as a practicing Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 60% marks at both graduation level, as well as CA examination.
PhD in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% Marks or CPI 6.5
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Pharmacy with marks not below 75% or CPI 8.0
PhD in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell
- M.Tech. or equivalent in GIS & Remote Sensing/Civil Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/
- Electronics/ Information Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Mining Engineering with a minimum marks 60% or CPI 6.5.
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in GIS & Remote Sensing/Applied Geology/Geophysics/Geography/ Environmental Science/Computer Science or degree in Master of Computer Application with a minimum marks 75% or CPI 8.0.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum 75% marks or CPI 8.0
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/
- Applicants are required to submit their application through an online application system using the portal https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/admission2022only. “.
- There are two steps in online application procedure:
- Step 1 Register by filling your personal details.
- Step 2 Online filling of application form and online payment of application fees
- For General category – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
- Through online Mode
- Admission to the Ph.D. Programme of eligible candidates shall be based on written examination and/or interviews except course category shall be admitted after checking their eligibility criteria by selection committee and shall be exempted from any Test/Interview).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website