Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2023- Applications are invited by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad for admission to full time/ Part-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various disciplines for the academic Session 2023-2024 (Odd Semester)
MNNIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program offered
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Ph.D. in Management
- Ph.D. in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Ph.D. in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell
- Advertisement for Ph.D. admission 30th March 2023
- Start of online application process 30th March 2023
- Closing date for online application process 10th May 2023
- Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form 15th May 2023
- Publications of the list of shortlisted candidates 26th May 2023
- Written Exam & Interview by all departments/cell: 05th / 16th June 2023
- Declaration of Ph.D. Admission Result 30th June 2023
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates 05th July 2023
- Declaration of Ph.D. allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat is left vacant) 07th July 2023
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates 12th July 2023
- Leftover physical Registration (for all selected candidates) To be announced
PhD in Engineering
- Master degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with marks not below 60% or CPI 6.5.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s Degree in Science/Applied biological sciences/Computer Application or any appropriate discipline with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0.
PhD in Management
- Master’s Degree in Management/Technology/ Engineering/ Economics/ Commerce / Science / Computer Applications/Social Science with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0, OR Qualified Chartered Accountant having minimum three years of professional experience as a practicing Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 60% marks at both graduation level, as well as CA examination.
PhD in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% Marks or CPI 6.5
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Pharmacy with marks not below 75% or CPI 8.0
PhD in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell
- M.Tech. or equivalent in GIS & Remote Sensing/Civil Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/
- Electronics/ Information Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Mining Engineering with a minimum marks 60% or CPI 6.5.
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in GIS & Remote Sensing/Applied Geology/Geophysics/Geography/ Environmental Science/Computer Science or degree in Master of Computer Application with a minimum marks 75% or CPI 8.0.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum 75% marks or CPI 8.0
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/
- Applicants are required to submit their application through an online application system using the portal https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/admission2023only. “.
- There are two steps in online application procedure:
- Step 1: Register by filling your personal details.
- Step 2: Online filling of application form and online payment of application fees
- For General category – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
- Through online Mode
- Admission to the PhD. Programme of eligible candidates shall be based on written examination and/or interviews except course category shall be admitted after checking their eligibility criteria by selection committee and shall be exempted from any Test/Interview).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website