Mother Teresa Women’s University B.Ed Admission 2018 Distance Mode
Mother Teresa Women’s University offers correspondence B.Ed. Program (2 years) admissions 2018
Directorate of Distance Education,Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal invites applications for Correspondence B.Ed. Program (2 years) for the academic year 2018-20
Without Penalty: 4th week of June 2018
With Penalty of Rs.200/-: 1st week of July 2018
Course Duration: 2 years
Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction will be in English. However, students will be allowed to write the terminal examinations in English or Tamil
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Trained in service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program
- UG degree in the following subjects: Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Computer Science (The School teachers with PG degree in Home Science, Economics and Commerce with same UG degree)
- Candidates should be currently working in schools (Primary/Middle/High School/ Higher Secondary/ Matriculation) in Tamil Nadu recognized by State/Central Govt.
Application Forms can also be downloaded from the University Website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in and the required amount in the form of Demand Draft shall be attached during submission
Filled in applications shall be addressed to “The Co-ordinator, Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Aanandhagiri Campus, Kodaikanal-624101”, Phone No.: 044-24347223
- SC/ST - Rs.250/- Others: Rs.500/-
- By Post: SC/ST: Rs.300/- Others: Rs.550/-
N.B: All Teacher Education Program Full time only; students need to qualify in Entrance Examination
For eligibility criteria, availability of seats, entrance exam date and other details please visit website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in or Contact 04542 - 240772
Mother Teresa Women’s University
(Directorate of Distance Education) Mother Mother Teresa Women’s University, Aanandhagiri Campus, Kodaikanal-624101, Phone No.: 0442437223, Website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Admission Notification.
Also See : B.Ed Admission 2018