Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
Mother Teresa Women’s University announces 2 years Correspondence B.Ed. Program Admission 2019
Mother Teresa Women’s University B Ed Admission 2019 - Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal invites from eligible Women Candidates for B.Ed. Degree Programme (2 years) for the academic year 2019-20 under Distance Education Mode.
The Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)
- The Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU) is a public university situated in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu. It monitors and offers consultancy services and research in Women’s Studies. The university proposed distance mode courses
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
B.Ed. Course Details
- University Name: Mother Teresa Women’s University.
- Admission into B.Ed Programme.
- Admission Through Merit List.
- Course Duration: 2 years
- Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction will be in English. However, students will be allowed to write the terminal examinations in English or Tamil
- B.Ed. Entrance Exam Preparation Practice Test (Latest updated) - MCQ Questions Bank Software from Previous B.Ed. Entrance Exams Question Papers >> Details
Mother Teresa Women’s University B Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application Form is 31st August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Mother Teresa Women’s University B Ed Admission 2019
- Interested candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode.
- Trained in service teachers with D.T.Ed in any Government recognized Primary/Middle/High School/Higher Secondary/Matriculation School in Tamil Nadu.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates who fulfill the above norms should also have studied the same subjects both at the UG and PG level.
Mother Teresa Women’s University B Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Forms can also be downloaded from the University Website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in and the required amount in the form of Demand Draft shall be attached during submission
- Filled in applications shall be addressed to “The Co-ordinator, Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Aanandhagiri Campus, Kodaikanal-624101”, Phone No.: 044-24347223
- SC/ST - Rs.250/- Others: Rs.500/-
- By Post: SC/ST: Rs.300/- Others: Rs.550/-
- N.B: All Teacher Education Program Full time only; students need to qualify in Entrance Examination
For eligibility criteria, availability of seats, entrance exam date and other details please visit website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in or Contact 04542-240772