MASCOM PG Diploma in Print Journalism and PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism 2019
Manorama School of Communication announces Admission to PG Diploma in Print Journalism & PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism 2019
MASCOM PG Diploma in Journalism Admission 2019 - MASCOM (Manorama School of Communication) invites applications for the one-year Postgraduate Diploma Course in Print Journalism and Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism for academic 2019 session
- MASCOM, launched by the legendary 130-year-old, Malayala Manorama group on August 17, 2002 is an acknowledged centre of excellence for journalism training in India. The courses at MASCOM introduce students to the world of cutting-edge journalism, where they gain proficiency in print or broadcast journalism through the meticulously designed training modules.
- During the courses, students are sensitized to the evolving developments in the field of electronic and print media.
MASCOM PG Diploma in Journalism Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 25th May 2019
- Date of Interview: Last week of June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MASCOM PG Diploma in Journalism Admission 2019
- Applicants to the course must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students who have appeared in their final examination may also apply
- However, they will have to furnish adequate proof of graduation for their admission to be regularized.
- Candidates aspiring to join the course are expected to have a good academic record, a keen interest in current affairs and politics, a deep commitment to journalism as a career and sound writing skills
- Admission will be on the basis of a candidate’s performance in a written test and an interview
- The entrance test will be held at the following centres - Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Kochi, Kozhikode, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore
- The test will consist of two parts. Candidates will be intimated of the exact venue, date and time of the written test by means of the Admit card, which candidates must bring with them to the test centres as proof of identity
- Candidates without the Admit Card may not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates must report at the test centre at least 15 minutes before the starting time
- Candidates successful in the test will be required to appear interviews at MASCOM in Kottayam at their own expense. Students will be told the final results at the conclusion of the interviews
MASCOM PG Diploma in Journalism Admission 2019 Application Process
- Two know more about the course and to download the application form, visit www.manoramjscool.com
- Request for the prospectus and application form should be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs.500/- in favour of MASCOM, payable at Kottayam, Kerala. Completed applications in the prescribed form along with two Admit Cards must reach the address given below on or before April 30, 2019
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE ADDRESSED TO: "The Director, MASCOM, Erayilkadavu, Kottayam-686001", Kerala
- All payments to MASCOM shall be by means of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of MASCOM and payable at Kottayam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.manoramajschool.com