MGM Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) Mumbai announces Admission to PhD Programs 2022
MGM Institute of Health Sciences Mumbai PhD Admission 2022 – MGM Institute of Health Science Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD (Medical & Allied Health Sciences) Program through MGM CET-PhD 2022 for the academic year 2022-23
MGM Institute of Health Sciences Mumbai PhD Admission 2022
PhD Subject available
- Medical Anatomy, Medical Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Pharmacology, Pathology, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, ENT Psychiatry, Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Medical Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Health Profession Education, Biostatistics, Physiotherapy, Hospital Administration
- 3 years for full time and 4 years for in-house candidates only.
Programs available at:
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Aurangabad Campus
- Issue of application forms (online) : 28th April 2022
- Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 30th May 2022
- Entrance Examination : Exact dates will be declared later
- Viva-Voce examination : Exact dates will be declared later
- Result declaration along with Guide allocation : Exact dates will be declared later
- Master’s Degree/MS/MD/M. Sc. in Medical Anatomy/ Medical Physiology / Microbiology, Pathology or Biochemistry M. Sc. in Medical Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry or Molecular Biology.
- Minimum 55% marks or B+ Grade at master level Degree Programme from recognized Institute / University. A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of master (PG) degree are also eligible to apply and appear in the Common Entrance Test.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.mgmuhs.com/
- Candidates are requested to carefully read/navigate all the information brochures/websites, application form, details of courses, eligibility & fees before filling online application forms.
- Candidates must have a valid email id & Mobile number which will be used for further official communication.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates must have a scanned copy of full face Color Photograph and Signature of size not greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format.
- Please remember the Password given by you & Application Number, which will be generated automatically after submission of your online application form (Please note that this application number will be user id). It is important for online payment, future login and admission process.
- On successful submission of prescribed online Application Form you are requested to pay required application fees through online portal, for which link will be available after submitting application form.
- Admission in the PhD degree program is based on CET Merit, availability of PhD guide in respective subject and research support.
- Passing of the Common Entrance Test does not necessarily guarantee enrolment in a PhD program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website