Kurukshetra University PG Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Kurukshetra University (KUK) notifies Admission to PG courses for 2019 session
KUK PG Courses Admissions 2019 - Kurukshetra University invites application from interested candidates for admission into M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.B.A and other PG courses for the year 2019
KUK PG Courses Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Filling of online application form will commence w.e.f: 10th June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application form: 26th June 2019 (23:59 hrs. Midnight)
- Admit card along with details of examination centre will be available for download onwards: 27th June 2019 (after 12.00 noon)
Date of Entrance Exam
- M.Sc. Physics: 02nd July 2019, 10.00 am
- M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc (Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals) : 02nd July 2019, 12.00 noon (common entrance exam)
- M.Sc. Mathematics: 02nd July 2019, 03.00 pm
- M.Sc Botany: 03rd July 2019 10.00 a.m.
- M.Sc Geography: 03rd July 2019 12.00 noon
- L.L.M: 03rd July 2019 12.00 noon
- M.P.Ed.: 03rd July 2019, 03.00 pm
- MBA 2- yr. /MBA 2 yr. (under SFS): 04th July 2019, 10.00 a.m.
- M.Com: 04th July 2019, 12.00 noon
- M.A (English): 04th July 2019, 03.00 pm
For details on counseling schedule and admission with or without late fee please visit the official website
Eligibility Criteria for KUK PG Courses Admissions 2019
- B.Sc examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Botany, Chemistry and Zoology or Biochemistry or Genetics or any other bio-subject.
- Mathematical Stream: 560% of the seats in M.Sc (Chemistry) shall be filled up by candidates who have passed B.Sc Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and one other subject at the B.Sc level with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Non Mathematical Stream: 50% of the seats in M.Sc (Chemistry) shall be filled up by the candidates who have passed B.Sc examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Chemistry and any other two subjects except Mathematics at B.Sc. level
Note: Equal specialization in each stream i.e. Physical, inorganic & organic. In M.Sc Chemistry (Final) will be allotted on the basis of merit of first semester examination and choice of the student out of existing strength of M.Sc (Final)
M.Sc (Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals):
- All seats in M.Sc Chemistry with Specialization in Pharmaceuticals under SFS will however be filled up as per eligibility conditions mentioned above from both Mathematical & Non- mathematical streams.
Note: There will be a common entrance examination for admission to M.SC chemistry & M.Sc (Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceutical) SFS course.
- B.Sc with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as two of the main subjects.
- B.A/B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects or B.A (Hons)/ B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics with at least 50% marks
- B.A/B.Sc (General or Hons) with Geography as a subject with 50% marks in aggregate
- B.A (Hons) in English with 45% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in the subject of English
M.Com- 2 Yr.:
- B.Com/BBA/BTM/BIM/Bachelor of Arts/Science with Economics and Mathematics with 45% marks in aggregate
- LLB (Professional) examination of KUK or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in the aggregate (Minimum Pass marks for SC/ST candidates) shall be eligible to join First Semester of the L.L.M course
MBA 2Yrs. /MBA2- Yr. (under SFS)
- Bachelor’s Degree of three yr. duration in any discipline form this University or from any recognized University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate (47.5% marks in case of SC/ ST candidate)
M.P.Ed. 2 Yr.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Physical Education, Health Education & Sports) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Physical Efficiency Test: All the eligible candidates will be required to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (Canadian Test) (PET) and the criteria for PET are as under:
For more details please check the official website
See: MBA Admissions
- For M.Sc, M.Com, LL.M: On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam
- For MBA: Merit determined by composite marks of the candidates in the entrance exam- 80% followed by Group Discussion and personal interview-20%
- For M.P.Ed.: After qualifying the physical efficiency test admission to M.P.Ed. Course will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
No. of seats:
- M.Sc (Botany): 60
- M.Sc Chemistry: 120 (Organic-40, Physical-40, Inorganic-40)
- M.Sc Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals (under SFS) (20)
- Mathematical Stream: 10
- Non-Mathematical Stream: 10
- M.Sc (Physics): 120
- M.Sc (Mathematics): 150
- M.Sc (Geography): 60
- M.A (English): 120
- M.Com: 130
- LL.M: 30
- MBA: 120
- MBA (under SFS): 60
- M.P.Ed: 40
Exam Pattern: For details regarding exam pattern please visit the official website
See: Latest Entrance Exam
KUK PG Courses Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Download Prospectus. Read it carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form, no separate information will be sent to any candidate in this regard. Prospectus can be downloaded from the website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra: www.kuk.ac.in or Admission Portal: https://kukadmissions.in.
- Prospective candidates willing to take admission in Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in Post Graduate (PG) courses in M.Sc. (Botany); M.Sc. (Chemistry); M.Sc. (Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals); M.Sc. (Physics); M.Sc. (Mathematics); M.A. (English); M.Com.; LL.M.; M.Sc. (Geography); MBA 2-Yr. and M.P.Ed. Should visit the website to register themselves and fill the Online Application Form for PG Admissions. Online counselling for the above courses will be conducted as per counselling schedule given in Chapter-I.
- Prospective candidates willing to take admission in Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in Post Graduate (PG)/Diploma courses i.e. M.A. in Economics; Business Economics; Public Administration; Sociology; Journalism & Mass Comm.; Hindi; History; Political Science; Psychology; Master of Social Work (MSW); M.Com.; M. Pharmacy; M.Sc. in Environment Science; Zoology; Forensic Science; Biotechnology; Biochemistry; Microbiology; Mass Communication and Diploma in Yoga & Applied Philosophy. Separate Prospectus (KUK. P.G.-19A) is available on the website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra: www.kuk.ac.in. Admission will be made as per Admission/Counselling Schedule given in the Prospectus on the basis of physical presence.
- Candidates have to apply for Online Admissions 2019 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website. Kuk.ac.in or Admission Portal: https://kukadmissions.in. Application forms other than online mode will not be accepted in any case. Only one application for a course/courses is to be submitted by a candidate.
- More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted for the same course/courses by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates applying for admission are advised to carefully read "Prospectus", all "Notifications" available on KUK website and also check their "Eligibility" before filling the online Application Form.
- All the particulars in the Application Form must be filled carefully and no entries should be left unfilled.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The admission portal will remain functional for registration and filling Application Forms as per schedule mentioned in Prospectus on KUK website.
Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
(Established by the State Legislature Act XII of 1956), Room No. 04-A, Ground Floor, Deans’ Building, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Contact No.: 01744-239166, Website www.kuk.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!