Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2021 for admission to MBA, PGDM, and MCA Courses
Karnataka KMAT 2021 – Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2021 is conducted to screen candidates seeking admission into various colleges offering MBA/PGDM and MCA Courses in the state of Karnataka. . The exam is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association, KPPGCA.
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Exam will be held on 07th November 2021. The registration process for the same will be opened on 25th October 2021. Read on for more details on Karnataka KMAT 2021
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply: 25th October 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: 04th November 2021
- KMAT Exam Date: 07th November 2021
- Result Date: 20th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka KMAT 2021
- Entry requirements into professional courses like MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka are followed as per the UGC guidelines
- MBA/PGDM – Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree exam of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Eng./ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- MCA – Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply Online through the official website www.kmatindia.com
- Applications may be obtained by paying Rs.50/- in any of the participating colleges
- Please make a photocopy of the application form proof of acknowledgment. Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (200 kb) before Start Applying.
- Completed KMAT 2021 Application Form along with the Demand Draft (DD) and necessary postage should reach to the following address – The Secretary KMAT 2021, Sheshdripuram
- Candidates who are applying for MBA have to prepare a DD of Rs 826/-
- Candidates who are applying for MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs 826/-
- Demand Draft should be made in favour of “KMAT 2021” and should be payable at Bangalore
- Candidates will be selected for admission to the applied course on the basis of KMAT scores‚ group discussion and personal interview
Karnataka KMAT Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Paper Pen based test)
- Language of Paper: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of the Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question: 120 MCQs
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for correct answer. No negative marking.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension – 40
- Quantitative Ability – 40
- Logical Reasoning – 40
- Total – 120
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Syllabus
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website