Jiwaji University Gwalior UG and PG courses Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Jiwaji University Gwalior offers admission into various UG and PG courses for 2019 Session
Jiwaji University Gwalior Admissions 2019 - Jiwaji University, Gwalior has released the notification for admission to Graduate, Post Graduate, MBAs and PG Diploma, Certificate courses for the academic year 2019-20.
See: MBA Admission Dates
Jiwaji University Gwalior Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online Application: 15th May 2019
- Last date of submission of Application for Entrance test based courses (Without late fee): 18th June 2019
- Last date of submission of Application for Entrance test based courses (With late fee): 20th June 2019
- Last date of Submission of admission form for Non entrance test based courses (without late fee): 30th June 2019
- Last date of Submission of admission form for Non entrance test based courses (with late fee): 04th July 2019
- Entrance Test date: 28th June 2019
- Result Date: 04th July 2019
- Display of merit list (Non Entrance Test based courses): 08th July 2019
- BBA, BTM, BCA, BA.LLB, BCom. LLB, BHM&CT: 05th July 2019
- M.Sc., MBA Courses: 06th July 2019 (MBA), 07th July 2019 (Science courses and switching)
- M.Tech. LLM & M. Phil. (All subjects): 08th July 2019
- Non Entrance Test based courses: 10th July 2019
- Last counseling date for admission to all the above courses: 31st July 2019
Entrance Test Based courses
Admission through Entrance Test conducted by the university
- Bachelor of Law (B.A LLB) (5 years integrated)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHM&CT)
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Sc.: Biotechnology, Molecular & Human genetics, Neuroscience, Food Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Remote Sensing, computer Science, Electronics and MJMC
- MBA: Business Economics, Chemical Sales & Marketing Management, e-Commerce, Financial Administration, Hospital Administration, Human Resource Development, Tourism Administration.
- M.Tech: Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Law: L.L.M
- M.Phil : AIHC&A, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science & Applications, Economics, Education, Environmental Science, History, Law, Management, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics , Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Zoology.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Non-Entrance Test based courses:
- M.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Instrumentation and Commercial Methods of Chemical Analysis (MICA), Mathematics, M.Pharm, (Pharmaceutical) and (Industrial Pharmacy), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Electronics & Instrumentation.
Arts & Social Science:
- M.A: Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (AIHC&A), Economics, English, Extension Education and Social Work, Hindi, History, Jyotirvigyan, Political Science, Public administration, Sanskrit, Yoga.
- Commerce: M.Com
Library and Information Science:
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib. I. Sc)
- Physical Education Courses (visit the website of M.P. Higher Education)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Master of physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Computer Application (PGDCA), Financial Administration, Forensic Science, Museology, Retail Management, Yoga.
- Diploma: Food Production, Security Management, Spirituality & Personality Management, English, French, Printing Technology
- Certificate Courses: English, French, Security Management, Spirituality & Personality Management, English, French, Printing Technology
- Vocational Courses: B.Voc. in Cosmetic Science & beauty culture.
See: MSc Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Jiwaji University Gwalior Admissions 2019
- For exact eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, interested candidates should refer Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of the university www.jiwaji.edu
- Reservation to SC, ST, OBC, Women and FF & Physical handicapped will be as per MP Govt. / University rules.
- Admission through On-Line Entrance Test conducted by the University at different centers at Chandigarh, Delhi, Kanpur, Dhanbad, Guwahati, Raipur, Indore, Kota and Gwalior. The university reserves the right to allocate ANY of the above TEST CENTER out the choice given by the candidate.
- The Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/ OBC) Each student can submit admission form separately for a maximum of five courses. Separate registration fee of Rs. 200/- per course has to be deposited, in addition to application fee Rs. 1000/- along with the admission form. Late Fee Rs. 500/- for All Courses.
Jiwaji University Gwalior Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Student can apply for admission by filling application form online through www.jiwaji.edu or https://www.mponline.gov.in
- Payment for the application fees can be made through credit/debit card or by net banking
For more details visit the official website www.jiwaji.edu
Jiwaji University, Gwalior
(Established in 1964), NAAC Accredited “A” grade, Contact Nos: 0751-2442784, 2442701, website www.jiwaji.edu
- BCA Course, Subjects, Syllabus, BCA Scope, Salary
- BCA Entrance Exam Books for Preparation
- Exam syllabus for BCA Entrance Tests
- BSc Home Science Course, Subjects, Syllabus
- BSc Computer Science Course, Subject and Syllabus
- B.Sc Biotechnology, Subjects, Syllabus, Top Colleges
- B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2019
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!