IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 for Commercial Pilot License Course, Apply now
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Raebareli has invited application for admission to ‘Ab-initio to CPL Course with Multi-engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft for the batches starting September 2022 onwards.
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 for Commercial Pilot License Course
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for online filling of Application (fee payment by online mode only): 18 May 2022
- Download of Admit Cards start from 06 Jun 2022
- Online Written Test 12 Jun 2022
- Schedule for Interview/ Viva on Website/ Emails/SMS for Successful candidates in Written: 28 Jun 2022
- Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts from: 18 Jul 2022
- Final Result on Website / Emails / SMS on or after 12 Aug 2022
- Last Date for payment of Commitment: 26 Aug 2022
- Date of Joining First Batch: 07 Sep 2022
No. of Seats
- Total seat intake for IGRUA 2022 is 120. Following is the break-up of seats according to categories:
- General – 48
- SC – 18
- ST – 10
- OBC – 32
- EWS – 12
- Total Seats – 120
- 24 Months
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for IGRUA 2022 must fulfill the below given Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Test
- 17 years and above at the time of joining course
- General – 50% marks in Physics and Maths in 10+2 or equivalent / Must have passed English with 50% marks at 10+2 or equivalent
- SC / ST / EWS / OBC (in Non-Creamy Layer) – 45% marks in Physics and Maths in 10+2 or equivalent / Must have passed English with 45% marks at 10+2 or equivalent
- In case SC/ST/EWS and OBC candidates do not qualify even after 5% relaxation in the Entrance Written test, the seats would be de-reserved for General Category.
- Candidates can also opt for B.Sc. (Aviation) Degree, being conducted simultaneously with CPL Course. Duration of this course will be 03 years.
- All Candidates must comply with eligibility criteria by the given date for the Interview / Aptitude Test.
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 Application Process
- Applications are to be filled online only in prescribed format. The application form can be reached by clicking on “IGRUA ENTRANCE” available on IGRUA website www.igrua.gov.in
- Candidates must apply before the last date of Registration. Applications received without appropriate Application Fee, required documents are liable to be rejected
- Candidates are advised to fill the Application with utmost care as There is no facility of modification/edit in the Application Form after the Final submission.
- For General, OBC and EWS Candidates – Rs. 12,000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 Pattern
- IGRUA 2022 includes Written Exam, Interview/Viva and Pilot Aptitude Test for selection of candidates. Following is the Expected Exam Pattern for the same:
- Mode of Exam: Online ‘
- Subjects: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs
- Type of Questions: (10+2 level objective type questions only )
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
- Interview/ Viva: Candidates who qualify the written Exam are called for Interviews/ Viva. In addition candidates need to produce some required documents at the time of Interview/ Viva.
- Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test: Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection. No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
Syllabus for Written Test :
- General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for IGRUA 2022 will be issued after successful submission of Application Forms. Candidates need to enter their User ID and Password in order to download the Admit Cards from the official website https://cdn.digialm.com
- Admit Card is an important document which contains information regarding candidates and exams. Candidates must carry a print out of their IGRAU 2022 Admit Card and a valid Identity Card at the day of Exam
- No entry is permitted in the Exam Hall without a valid Admit Card
Selection process for IGRUA includes Online Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test in the following manner:
- Online Written Test: Computer based (Written test) is conducted in the first round at the allotted Exam center with (10+2 level objective type questions only). The questions will be related to General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs.
- Interview / Viva: Candidates who qualify the written examination are called for Interviews/ Viva. All shortlisted Candidates will be required to produce the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to the Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
- Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test: Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection. No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test
- Commitment Money : All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / EWS / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 3 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) by 26 August 2022 to secure their seat on first come first serve basis.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website