IGIDR Mumbai Admissions 2019 for M.Sc, M.Phil and PhD Programs
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Mumbai announces for M.Sc, MPhil & PhD Programs 2019
IGIDR Admissions 2019 - Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc) in Economics , Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs for the session 2019.
IGIDR Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration of application: 20 Feb 2019
- Online fee payment: 20th February to 05th April 2019
- Closure of registration of application: 05th April 2019
- Last date for printing application: 20th April 2019
- Online test date: 21st April 2019
See: PHD Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IGIDR Admissions 2019
- M.Sc. (Economics): This is a two-year programme commencing end July 2019.
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification for admission to M.Sc. programme includes one of the following degrees or their equivalents: B.A./B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com./B.Stat./B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/BTech./B.E. with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines. The applicant must have studied Mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level. Reservation Policy as per Government of India (GOI) Rules. Need-based scholarships are available for Masters Students as per Instituteâ€™s norms.
- M.Phil. /Ph.D. (Development Studies): These are interdisciplinary programmes commencing end July 2019. The duration of M.Phil programme is two years.
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification for admission to the M.Phil./Ph.D.programme includes one of the following degrees or their equivalents: M.A. /M.Sc in Economics/ M.Stat. /M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/M.B.A./M.Tech./M.E./BTech./B.E. with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines. The applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
- Eligibility criteria will be relaxed for reserved category applicants as per Government of India norms. Reservation Policy as per Government of India (GOI) Rules.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an online written test and an interview. The Online test for both M.Sc. and M.Phil. /Ph.D. will emphasize general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels. In addition M.Sc. students will have to answer a section either on Economics or on Mathematics at the undergraduate level.
The Online test will be held on Sunday, April 21, 2019 at the following centres:
- Ahmadabad/Gandhi Nagar, Aizawl, Bangalore, Benares, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh Mohali, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulum/Cochin, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Panjim, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong,Thiruvananthapuram,Visakhapatnam.
See: MSc Admission 2019
IGIDR Admissions 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates can fill the application form online available at www.igidr.ac.in
- General Category: The online application fee is Rs. 500/- only
- SC/ST/PD: The online application fee is Rs.100/- only
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria and reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically disabled categories will be as per Govt. of India norms
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to: email@example.com
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Mumbai, Gen. A.K.Vaidya Marg, Goregaon (E), Mumbai-400065 (INDIA), Tel.: (022) 2840 0919/20, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Website www.igidr.ac.in