IIMC PG Diploma Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indian Institute of Mass Communication announces PG Diploma Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission to PG Diploma Courses
IIMC PG Diploma Entrance Exam 2019 - Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) invites applications for IIMC Entrance Exam 2019 for admission into its Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the academic year 2019-20.
To get complete details regarding IIMC Entrance Examination 2019 read the complete details in this page below.
PG Diploma Courses offered in
- IIMC offers PG Diploma Courses in Radio & TV Journalism, Advertising & Public Relations, Journalism (Hindi), Journalism (Odia) and Journalism (English)
Courses Offered at its Campuses
- These Courses are Offered at its Campuses in Delhi, Dhenkanal (Odisha), Aizawl (Mizoram), Amaravati (Maharashtra), Jammu (J & K) and Kottayam (Kerala)
IIMC PG Diploma Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Sale of application forms begins: Started!
- Last date for sale and receipt of Application Form: 12 May 2019
- Admit Card releases on 03rd week of May 2019
- Entrance Exam for Odia/Urdu/Marathi/ Malayalam Journalism: 25th May 2019
- Entrance Examination for PG Diploma Course in Journalism Hindi/ English, Radio & TV Journalism and Advertising & Public Relations: 26th May 2019
- Entrance Examination result announcement: Last week of June 2019
- Interview dates for Odia/Urdu/Marathi and Malayalam Journalism: June-July 2019
- The announcement of final selection: 02nd or 03rd week of July 2019
- Last date to deposit the first installment of fee: 03rd week of July 2019
- Last date to submit original documents: Last week of Aug 2019
- Academic Session begins: Last week of July or 1st week of August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIMC PG Diploma Admission 2019
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline. Students appearing in final year of graduate examination may also apply for the entrance examination. However, final year mark sheet/provisional certificate would have to deposited by 31st August 2019
- Date of Birth: For general category candidates 01st August 1994 or later; for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates, the date is 01st August 1991 or later; and for OBCs it is 01st August 1991 or later
Reservation of Seats
- As per orders of the Government of India
IIMC PG Diploma Entrance Exam Pattern
- There is no standardised pattern for the written examination. However, candidates will be judged on the following parameters:
For Journalism Courses:
- General Awareness, including understanding of social dynamics; interest in social history; awareness of public debates on matters of polity and economy; awareness about international developments influencing power equations in the world and their impact on India (ii) Aptitude & mental make-up, (iii) Language Capability and, (iv) Analytical and Comprehension Skills
For Advertising and Public Relations:
- General Awareness (b) Aptitude & mental make-up (c) Language capability (d) Analytical & Comprehension skills and (e) Brand awareness and recall (f) Quantification skills
Entrance Exam Centres for Journalism (Hindi/English), RTV Journalism & Ad & PR:
- Ahmedabad, (ii) Aizawl, (iii) Amravati, (iv) Bangalore, (v) Bhopal, (vi) Chennai, (vii) Dehradun, (viii) Dhenkanal, (ix) Guwahati, (x) Hyderabad, (xi) Jammu, (xii) Kolkata, (xiii) Kottayam, (xiv) Lucknow, (xv) Mumbai, (xvi) New Delhi, (xvii) Patna, (xviii) Raipur, (ixx) Ranchi and (xx) Srinagar
Entrance Exam Centres for Marathi Journalism
- (Amravati and Mumbai), Malayalam Journalism (Kottayam), Odia Journalism (Dhenkanal) and Urdu Journalism (Bhopal, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jammu, Lucknow, Patna and Srinagar)
IIMC Regional Campuses
- Dhenkanal (Odisha), (ii) Aizawl (Mizoram), (iii) Amravati (Maharashtra), (iv) Jammu (J&K) and (v) Kottayam (Kerala)
IIMC PG Diploma Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- The application form can be filled after downloading from www.iimc.gov.in
- Completed application forms with Demand Draft should reach Registrar, IIMC, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067
For further Information Contact: New Delhi - 011-26741073, 26741352, Fax: 06762-226195; Website www.iimc.gov.in or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIMC New Delhi
JNU New Delhi Campus, Aruna Asif Ali Road, New Delhi-110067, Phone No.: 26742920/60, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iimc.gov.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!