GNDU Amritsar UG PG Admissions 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Admission Notification for UG PG Programs 2019
GNDU Admission 2019 Notification - Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar opens Online Registration for Admission to the following Programs of Study for the academic session 2018-19.
- The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar invites applications every year from eligible candidates for admission in its new academic year during the month of June for numerous Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses offered at its campus and associated institutes and colleges
Guru Nanak Dev University Admission 2019 Important Date
- Online Application starts on: 03rd June 2019
- Online Application ends on: 23th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 23th July 2019
- Counselling Dates & Venue (Guru Nanak Bhawan): 09th to 12th July 2019
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Courses Offered at Guru Nanak Dev University
M.Phil. & Post Graduate Programs
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil): in English, Hindi, Music (Vocal and Instrumental), Punjabi, Religion Studies & Sanskrit
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Applied Chemistry (Pharmaceuticals), Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Food Technology, Human Genetics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry, Physics, Zoology, Sports Nutrition, Sports Biochemistry, Sports Physiology
- M.Sc. (Hons.) in Zoology (5-year Integrated)
- M.Sc. (Hons. School) in Economics
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) GNDU Campus and Affiliated Colleges
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Orthopaedic/Sports Physiotherapy
- M.Tech (Construction Technology & Management)
- M. Tech (Electronics and Communication) Specialization Communication Systems, Computer Science and Engineering, M. Tech (Software Systems), Urban Planning
- M. Arch (Urban Design), Urban Design, Sustainable Built Environment
- MBA: MBA in Financial Analysis, Marketing Management, Human Resource
- MCA, MCA (FYIC)
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy, Masters in Hospital Administration, Master in Planning (Infrastructure)
- M.Com: M.Com (Hons), M. Pharmacy, M.Lib & Info Science, M.P.Ed, LL.M (Hons) (2 years), Master of Business Economics (Hons), M.Sc (Hons School) Economics
- M.P.A (Music Vocal, Music Instrumental)
- MA: English, Education, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Religious Studies, Sanskrit, Social Science, Sociology
See: MA Admission 2019
Bachelor Level Courses
- B. Tech: Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Food Technology, Urban and Regional Planning
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy, B. Pharmacy, BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management)
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Sc (Hons School): Chemistry, Human Genetics, Physics
- LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) (FYIC), B. Architecture, B.Lib and Info Science (Hons), B.P. Ed, B.Sc. (Hons School) Economics, BA (Hons), Social Sciences BA (Hons School) Punjabi
- PG Diploma in Mental Health Counselling, PG Diploma in Translation
- Diploma (Full Time): Diploma in Course French
- Diploma (Part Time): French, German, Urdu, Persian
- Certificate Courses (Part Time): Arabic, French, German, Persian, Russian, Urdu
- Advanced Diploma Courses (Part - Time): French, Urdu, Persian
- Self-Finance Courses
- MBA (Hons): Financial Services, MBA (Hons) Marketing and Retail Management
- Regional Campus, Jalandhar
- M. Tech: (Electronics and Communication Engg) Specialization Communication System, Computer Science & Engineering
- MA: Journalism & Mass Communication, Punjabi, LL.M, LL.B (Hons)
- B. Tech: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BA LL.B (Hons) (FYIC)
- Regional Campus, Sathiala (Baba Bakala)
- MBA, MCA, B.Tech: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Regional Campus Fattu Dhingha (Sultanpur Lodhi)
- B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- MCA (FYIC), BCA, B.Com., PGDCA
- Regional Campus, Gurdaspur
- M. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Specialization Communication Systems, Computer Science and Engineering, MBA, MCA, BA LLB (Hons) (FYIC); B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Evening Shift Courses: M.Com, B.Com
- University College, Jalandhar
- MBA, MCA, MBA (FYIC), M.Com, M.Sc (Mathematics), BBA, BCA, B.Com., MBA (Three Year) Evening Shift
- ASSM College, Mukandpur
- MBA, MCA (For other courses see College Prospectus)
See: MCA Entrance Exams
- The rules mentioned in this Prospectus are subject to the overriding effect of the relevant Regulations, Rules and Ordinances contained in the Guru Nanak Dev University Calendar and the resolutions adopted by the Academic Council/Syndicate. In case of any inconsistency between what is written in the Prospectus and that in the Regulations, Rules and Ordinances etc, the latter shall prevail.
- If there is any ambiguity, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will prevail.
- Those students, who have passed their lower examinations through Distance Education Mode, ODL Mode & Lateral Entry Scheme from the Universities, other than GNDU and passed 10+2 examination from Boards, other than PSEB/CBSE/ICSE, will l have to check the equivalence of their qualified examinations from Equivalence Book (www.gndu.ac.in-University Links/Information Desk/General Branch Desk) or contact to the Equivalence Section of the General Branch before applying for admission to the respective courses.
- If any candidate gets admitted without checking the equivalency of their previous qualification and is subsequently found ineligible then the concerned candidate and the concerned department will be responsible for all the consequences arising therefrom.
- This Prospectus includes only the basic and important information regarding the admission and examination of the courses offered by the University. For detailed information, the student may consult Prospectus 2019-20 and any relevant Department mentioned in this document. The student may keep in touch with the Departmental website http://www.gndu.ac.in for latest information regarding any change in rules and regulation, dates/time/venue of entrance tests/counselling or admission schedule.
See: MBA Admission Dates
Admission process for Guru Nanak Dev University Admission 2019
- Admission to all the courses given in Admission Schedule 2019-20 shall be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by University or the tests/counselling conducted at state or National level.
- Generation of login ID and password.
- Upon entering basic details, a unique login ID and password will be generated for future use. SMS/e-mail shall be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID of the applicant
- General Category one Rs. 1200/-, Two Rs. 1400/-, More than two Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Category One Rs. 600/-, Two Rs. 700/-, More than two Rs. 750/-
Guru Nanak Dev University Admission 2019 Application Process
- For Online registration visit www.gnduadmissions.org or www.gndu.ac.in/admission portal
- Online registration is compulsory. Each applicant has to register at www.gnduadmissions.org or (www.gndu.ac.in, admission portal) by entering the unique login ID and a password generated in Online registration can be made by filling necessary information in the form and payment of non-refundable registration fee for each course for which admission is sought.
- Registration fee of Rs. 1200/- (for General Category) and (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST Category) for each course may be paid through any branch of HDFC Bank or through online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or through cash mode at University counters following the instructions during registration.
- For B.Tech. (based on JEE)/B.Arch. (based on NATA score) courses, a onetime registration fee of Rs. 2000/- shall be charged.
- However, one-time registration fee for Foreign/NRI students shall be $500 (USD). The payment of the registration fee in the Foreign/NRI category may be made by either
- through bank draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar payable at Amritsar. (Fill draft number in the registration form, upload a scanned copy with registration form and send the original draft by mail to: Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar 143005, India alongwith the registration details)
- Direct Bank Transfer/Net Banking to the bank account (Account name: Registrar, GNDU, Amritsar, Account Number: 02881000020001, IFSC code: PSIB0000288, SWIFT Code: PSIBINBB005, BSR Code: 0370297) of Guru Nanak Dev University
- Â through online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card) following the instructions during registration.
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar 143005, (Established by the State Legislature Act No. 21 of 1969), website www.gnduadmissions.org