GLA University Mathura Admissions Notice 2012 BTech BPharma BBA BCA BSc Biotech MSc MBA MCA
B.Tech: CS, CE, IT, EE, EN, EC, ME
B.Pharm, BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons), B.Sc, M.Sc (Biotech), MBA, MCA
Admission through All India on-line entrance test at Aptech Attest Testing Centres in Country and the GLA University campus
M.Tech (full-time/part-time): Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Admissions based on merit of B.Tech/GATE score and/or personal interview
Admission to Ph.D programmes will be made in July through written test of applicants
Five percent relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria is provided to SC/ST candidates, as applicable
Registration open from 01st March, 2012
Last date to apply: 15th July, 2012
Visit www.gla.ac.in or contact university campus for details regarding eligibility, registration, admission procedure, fee etc
Admission Procedure for BBA, BCA, B.com.(H), B.Sc.(H) Biotech and M.Sc. Biotech
Admission to these courses will be done on the basis of an offline MCQ entrance test of 60 minutes, at the University Campus only, subject to fullfillment of eligibility criteria. Before applying for any of the above course, ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for that specific course. For details of the courses, click here...
Steps to be followed for Admission in these courses:
- Download the Entrance Registration Form by clicking here.
- Fill the downloaded form completely and affix a recent color photograph.
- Candidates are also required to pay an entrance test fee of Rs.200/- either in cash or through Demanded Draft (DD) in favour of "GLA University" payable at "Vrindavan", at the time of submitting the form at the University Campus.
- The candidate would have to report to the GLA University in person, for the entrance test along with the duly filled entrance test form and entrance test fee of Rs.200/- (either in form of DD or Cash), on any working day (Monday - Saturday, except holidays) during 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- After reaching the university premises, the candidate should report to the accounts office and submit the amount of Rs.200/- (either in form of DD or Cash).
- After depositing the entrance test fee at accounts office, you will get a hall ticket for taking entrance test.
- Thereafter, candidate will go to examination hall, where they are supposed to undergo an entrance test of 60 minutes containing 60 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) for respective courses.
- This test will be followed by personal interview (PI). During the interview the candidate is supposed to produce all certificates in original.
- Once the PI is over, the candidate will be intimated about the result and if selected, would be issued a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- The selected candidate is supposed to submit the fees and admission form, strictly within 5 days of issuing LOI, failing which the admission might stand cancelled based on the discretion of the university. Click here for detals of fees...
"Confirmation of the admission, is subject to submission of the fees."
GLA University Mathura
Estd vide U.P. Act 21 of 2010
Approved by UGC u/s 22 vide letter No.F.No8-20/2010 (CPP-I/PU)
17 KM stone, NH#2, Mathura Delhi Road, PO Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406, Uttar Pradesh
Tel 05662-250900, 250909, 9927323417