FDDI AIST 2019 - Footwear Design & Development Institute Entrance Test
FDDI AIST 2019 - All India Selection Test
FDDI AIST 2019 - Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida has invited applications from Indian and Foreign Nationals for admission to Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree Program of the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can apply from the link provided below. The admission in the institute will only be granted on the basis of merit. Check more details on FDDI AIST 2019 from this page.
FDDI AIST 2019
- Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) conducts All India Selection Test (AIST) to offer admission to interested candidates in professional program in Footwear, Retail, Design and Leather Accessory Design.
- FDDI offers Bachelor and Master Degree Programs. Most of these programs have been developed after an initial survey of the demand for such studies. They are launched with a view to fulfil the student’s needs for:
- Improvement of skills
- Acquisition of professional qualification
- Continuing educational and professional development at workplace
- Diversification of knowledge
Also see: MBA Admission 2019
Programs Offered at FDDI
Master Degree Programs (2 years)
- MBA (Retail Management & Fashion Merchandise)
- MBA (Footwear Design & Production)
- M.Des (CAD)
Bachelor Degree Programs - (4 years)
- B.Des (Footwear Design & Production)
- B.Des (Leather Goods and Accessories Design)
- B.Des (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- B.Des (Fashion Design)
FDDI AIST 2019 Important Dates
- Launch of Admission Prospectus / Online application for AIST: 10th January 2019
- Last date of Online submission of application for AIST: 20th April 2019
- Availability of open window for editing forms: 22nd April 2019 to 23rd April 2019
- Availability of Admit cards: 01st May 2019
- Entrance exam Date: 19th May 2019
- Merit list display on www.fddiindia.com: 30th May 2019
- Dates of Counseling-2019: 21st June to 25th June 2019
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 02nd July 2019
- Date of Reporting at the Allotted Campus: 01st August 2019
Also See: Latest Entrance Exams 2019
Eligibility Criteria for FDDI Admission 2019
- The eligibility criteria are as follows:
For PG Programs
- M. Des. - Footwear Design & Production: Candidate is required to be a Graduate in Footwear / LGAD /Design / Engineering /Production /Technology or any other related program
- M.Des- CAD: Candidate is required to be a Graduate in Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production/Technology/Fine arts or any other related program.
- M.B.A (Retail & Fashion Merchandise): Graduate in any discipline. Candidates appearing in final year may also apply for all Master Degree program.
For UG Programs
- Candidates should have cleared class 12 the examination from a recognized board or university. Candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply.
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo an All India Selection Test (AIST) that consists of online test (Math, English, reasoning/General Science & GK).
- Candidates who have attempted CAT/MAT/XAT are eligible for exemption from appearing in the online test of FDDI.
- Candidates appearing for CAT/MAT/XAT will also have the option to appear for FDDI online test. In that case, the better of two exams i.e. CAT/MAT/XAT or FDDI written exam will be considered for the merit of selection.
- The common merit list of online test will be prepared for candidates appeared in test of FDDI and applied under CAT & MAT category.
- FDDI entrance exam eligibility criteria states that aspirants who are 25 years of age or below as on 25 Years as on 25th June 2019 can appear for FDDI AIST 2019 for UG admissions.
- However, there is no age restriction for aspirants applying for PG course admissions.
FDDI Entrance Exam Pattern
- AIST 2019 is conducted both in the Hindi as well as English medium. This design entrance test will be conducted only as a computer based exam.
- FDDI entrance test will be 2.5 hrs (two and half-hours) duration and would be conducted in English and Hindi languages. There would be a total of 200 objective type questions.
- Multiple choices for these questions will be available and candidates are required to choose the right answer. Examination would comprise the following sections:
For Post Graduate Program
- Section A - Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions
- Section B - English Compression and Analytical Ability 50 questions
- Section C - General Knowledge and current affairs 50 questions
- Section D - Management Aptitude for Management Program for MBA-RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design Program M.Des-FDP & M.Des-CAD 50 questions.
For Undergraduate Program
- Section A - Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions
- Section B - Verbal Ability 50 questions
- Section C - General Awareness 50 questions
- Section D - Business Aptitude Test (BAT) for B.Des- RFM or Design Aptitude Test(DAT) for Design Programs (B.Des-FDP, B.Des-LGAD &B.Des-FD) 50 questions
- Each question would carry one mark; there is no negative marking
FDDI AIST 2019 Exam Centers
- As per the last year, FDDI AIST had to be conducted at following centre: Agra, Allahabad, Ankleshwar, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhindwara, Chittorgarh, Dehradun, Delhi, , Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur , Guna, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Raibareilly, Rohtak, Kochi, Shimla, Visakhapatnam.
- Aspirants need to mention the names of four test city choices in their FDDI application form (in order of their preference) for examination centre.
- FDDI exam centres would be allotted to students on the basis of availability
FDDI AIST 2019 Application Procedure
- Application Form will be Available Online on Website at www.fddiindia.com.
- They can access this website also through the ‘Admission 2019 - Apply now!’ banner on the homepage of official website of FDDI (https://www.fddiindia.com)
- Candidates are required to fill Registration Form Online as per the instructions mentioned and upload the requisite documents at the time of Registration.A candidate can apply for more than one program by paying for a single registration form.
- For applying in multiple program candidate has to fill the program code in accordance to their preference of program as mentioned in the Registration Form.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for both BACHELOR & MASTER’S DEGREE Program, he / she has to fill two separate Online Registration Forms.
- Candidate can select the centre and date of his / her choice from the dates given on the Registration Form for appearing in AIST. Maximum efforts shall be made to accommodate the request on first come first serve basis. However, due to infrastructure constraints a candidate may sometimes be asked to appear on another date / centre.
- Candidates applying under the “Reserved Category” (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Disabled) must upload a self- attested documentary proof, as admissible.
- Candidates applying under exemption for written exam must upload scanned copy of his / her relevant scorecard or admit card (in case result is awaited) of the exam in which he/she has appeared.
Mode of Payment of application fee: Credit Cards/Debit Cards:
- Payments of application fee (Rs.500/-) can be made through credit cards/debit cards. The bank and/or transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate. Candidates are advised to apply on or before 20th April 2019.
- Candidate facing technical problems while filling in the Registration Form may call 0120-4818400(Weekdays between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm) except on Government holidays.
FDDI Admit Card 2019
- On the basis of information given in the FDDI Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from Website https://applyadmission.net/fddi2019 from 01st May 2019 (1300 hrs) onwards.
- To download Admit Card candidates need to login to the website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2019. A link for downloading Admit Card for written test, containing the details of the centre/venue for the exam, etc., will be available.
Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida - (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India), Footwear Design & Development Institute, Noida, A-10 / A, Sector-24, Noida-201301, Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Tel. No.: 0120-4500100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.fddiindia.com