Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2021 Session
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2021 - Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invites application for admission to full-time / part-time PhD Program offered in Eng, Sciences, Humanities and Management for the academic session commencing in July 2021.
Interested candidates can check out for more details such as the program offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc for Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2021 from the post below.
- Chemical Eng
- Civil Eng
- Computer Science & Eng
- Electronics & Comm. Eng
- Instrumentation & Control Eng
- Industrial & Production Eng
- Mechanical Eng
- Textile Technology Humanities Mgt.
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last date for submission of Applications - 10th March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant area of research along with a Bachelor's Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale) in the qualifying exam
- Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Science with a first class or minimum 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale) in the qualifying exam
Humanities (English Literature & Linguistics)
- Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline with 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 on 10 point scale)
- Master’s degree in Management/related areas of Management (Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics, Sociology etc.) with 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination in Engineering/Science/Management or; 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 on 10 point scale) in Humanities and Social Sciences
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online only through Institute website www.nitj.ac.in
- Please submit separate application forms, if applying for more than one programme
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) is required to be paid online
- Shortlisting of candidates shall be done by the Departmental Admission Committee for the process of presentation and interaction for the applicants. For this purpose, a screening test shall be conducted by the respective Departments.
- As per Government of India guidelines prevailing at the time of admission, at the Institute level for Full-Time program (i.e. 40.5% for General, 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST and 10% for EWS category).
- The reservation shall be observed at Institute level and not at individual Department level.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India