Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra announces Post SSC Diploma Courses Admission 2022-23
DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma Course Admission 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has invited Online applications for admission to First Year Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in Engineering/Technology Admissions for the academic year 2022-2023
DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma Course Admission 2022
- Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website by selecting appropriate mode of scrutiny of Application form: 02nd to 30th June 2022
- Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission: 02nd to 30th June 2022
- Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website: 03rd July 2022
- Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates: 04th to 06th July 2022
- Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/ J & K and Ladakh Migrant candidates on website: 07th July 2022
- The Candidate should be an Indian National ;
- Passed 10th Std./ SSC examination or its equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
- Note: Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution quota only as All India Candidates
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- Aspiring candidates will be able to submit Online Application form through the website https://poly22.dte.maharashtra.gov.in/diploma22/admin/uploads/Diploma_Information_Brochure_English_2022-23_1.pdf
- All the aspiring Candidates are required to fill an online application form and take printout of filled form and sign on the printout of online filled Application Form and attach the required attested copies of documents.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website for online submission of application forms.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category Candidates [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC, EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website