Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) University announces Admission to UG PG and PhD Program 2021
DIT University Admission 2021 – Dehradun Institute of Technology University Dehradun invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the details on DIT University Admission 2021 from the page below and can apply online.
- UG Programs : B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des, BPharm, BSc (Hons), BA (Hons) & BCA
- PG Programs : MCA (Lateral Entry) M.Tech, MBA, M-Pharm (Pharmaceutics), MSc
- PhD Programs : PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry, English, Management, Mathematics, Pharmacy, Physics
DIT University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Submission : Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of online applications :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DIT University Admission 2021
- UG Program : XII standard with minimum 60% marks/XII standard with PCM.
- PG Program : Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- PhD Program : Master Degree with 55% minimum marks.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/
DIT University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Create your profile
- Step 2 : Proceed to submit
- Step 3 : Pay application fees
- Step 4 : Send documents online
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net banking
- B.Tech Program : Merit-based counselling on the rank of JEE/Direct Admission for XII Std Board Toppers (See Remarks)- 10% Seats/Merit-based counselling on XII Std aggregate marks.
- B.Arch Programs : Merit based counseling on XII Std marks with ranking in NATA / JEE (Arch) / Any Aptitude Test of Architecture conducted by competent authority of the Central / State Govt/(COA).
- Other UG Programs : Merit based counseling on XII Std marks.
- MBA Programs : Merit based counseling on valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/UKSEE/DUET’2021 score & performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview(GD/PI).
- MCA Programs : Merit based counseling on Graduation(BCA/BSc(IT/CS)) Percentage/UKSEE.
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) Programs : Merit based counseling on GPAT /DUET’2021/UKSEE.
- M.Sc & M.Des Programs : Merit based counseling on Graduation marks / Percentage.
- PhD Programs : For Non-GATE / Non-SET / Non-SLET Candidates: Merit-based counseling on DUET 2021 followed by Personal Interview.
- For GATE / SET / SLET Candidates: Based on Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website