Central for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) announces Common Admission Test (C-CAT) for Admission to PG Diploma Courses for March 2023 Batch, Apply now
CDAC PG Diploma Admission 2023 – C-DAC announces admission to the following career-oriented 24 week’s full-time Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (NSQF level 8) in ICT for Graduate in Engineering /MCA or equivalent (for except pre-requisite visit website) for commencing in March 2023.
CDAC PG Diploma Admission 2023
CDAC PG Diploma Programs Offered
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGI)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
- PG Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence (PG-DAI)
- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
- PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
- PG Diploma in Advanced Secure Software Development (PG-DASSD)
- PG Diploma in HPC System Administration (PG-HPCSA)
- PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation and Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)
- Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT: 20th December 2022
- Closing of Online Registration & Application & Payment of Exam Fee for C-CAT: 18th January 2023
- Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards: 24th – 28th January, 2023
- C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT) at the Test Centres: 28th to 29th January 2023
- Announcement of C-CAT Ranks: 09th February 2023
- Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling): 09th – 15th February 2023
- Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation: 17th February 2023
- Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the first round: 24th February 2023
- Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation: 27th February 2023
- Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the 2nd Round: 02nd March 2023
- Payment of caution deposit (Rs 10,000 + GST) and Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling): 03rd – 07th March 2023
- Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling): 09th March 2023
- Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee: 15th March 2023
- Last Date of Registration of Students: 16th March 2023
- Start of PG Diploma Courses across India: 17th March 2023
- End of PG Diploma Courses across India: 31st August 2023
- C-DAC’s Post Graduate Diploma courses are full-time courses of 900 hours (approx 24 weeks). The list of PG Diploma courses being offered in March 2023 along with their eligibility criteria.
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / B.Tech / 4-year B.Sc. Engg / AMIE / AMIETE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related areas; (or) Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g., MCA / M.Sc. Engg / M.Sc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.).
- There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses
- Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2022 will also be considered for admission to the above courses. By qualifying in C-DAC’s admission tests of January 2023, such university result-awaiting candidates can apply
- Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 31st June 2023
- Note: Please see specialized eligibility for the individual course on website www.cdac.in
- The process of admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses begins with registration of prospective candidates on the C-DAC website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully while filling the online registration and application forms. Upon registering, candidates will get their Form Number that can be used to log in and fill the C-CAT application form online.
- C-CAT Fee
- Candidates may note that the C-CAT fee once paid is not refundable.
- I – Rs 1350/-
- II – Rs 1550/-
- III – Rs 1750/-
- After filling the online C-CAT application form, the examination fee must be paid online. It can be paid using credit/debit cards through the payment gateway that will be opened upon clicking the ‘Online’ option of the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the application
- Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of March 2023 batch are done through C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT) that will be conducted in computerised mode physically at C-DAC’s test centres on January 28 and January 29, 2023
- Candidates have to apply for C-CAT online at www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in. Candidates who clear the January 2023 C-CAT will only be considered for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses of March 2023 batch on the basis of their C-CAT ranks and centre/course preferences.
- C-CAT for Online Diploma admissions has only one test paper of 90-minute duration, containing 75 objective-type questions.
- Each question will have four choices as possible answers of which only one will be correct. There will be +3 (plus three) marks for each correct answer, -1 (minus one) for each wrong answer, and 0 (zero) marks for each unattempted question
- The maximum mark a candidate can obtain in C-CAT is 225.
- Syllabus: Reference Book
- English: Any High School Grammar Book (e.g. Wren & Martin)
- Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning: Quantitative Aptitude Fully Solved (R. S. Aggarwal) Quantitative Aptitude (M Tyara); Barron’s New GRE 2016
- Computer Fundamentals: Foundations of Computing (Pradeep Sinha & Priti Sinha)
- C Programming: C Programming Language (Kernighan & Ritchie); Let Us C (Yashavant Kanetkar)
- Data Structures: Data Structures Through C in Depth (S. K. Srivastava)
- OOP Concepts: Test Your C ++ Skills (Yashavant Kanetkar)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website