CDAC Pune PG Diploma Courses Admission 2020 February, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Central for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) announces Admission to PG Diploma Courses for February 2020 Batch through C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
CDAC PG Diploma Admission February 2020 - C-DAC announces admission to the following career-oriented 24 week's full time Post Graduate Diploma Courses (NSQF level 8) in ICT for Graduate in Engineering /MCA or equivalent (for except pre-requisite visit website) for commencing in February 2020.
CDAC PG Diploma Programs
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGI)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
- PG Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence (PG-DAI)
- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
- PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
- PG Diploma in Advanced Secure Software Development (PG-DASSD)
- PG Diploma in HPC System Administration (PG-HPCSA)
- PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation and Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)
CDAC PG Diploma Admission February 2020 Important Dates
- Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT: 30th October 2019
- Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT: 27th November 2019
- Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards: 04th to 14th December 2019
- C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT):
- CCAT I: 08th December 2019
- CCAT II: 15th December 2019
- Announcement of C-CAT Ranks: 27th December 2019
- Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling): 28th December to 05th January 2020 (10 am)
- Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation: 09th January 2020
- Last Date of Payment of first installment for candidates allocated seats through the first round: 16th January 2020 (till 5pm)
- Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation: 21st January 2020
- Last Date of Payment of first installment for candidates allocated seats through the second round: 31st January 2020 (till 5pm)
- Payment of Caution Deposit and Online selection of course and centre (2nd Counselling): 01st to 08th February 2020 (10 am)
- Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling): 11th February 2020
- Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee: 16th February 2020
- Registration of Students at Training Centres: 17th February 2020
- Commencement of PG Diploma Courses: 18th February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC PG Diploma Admission February 2020
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / B.Tech / 4-year B.Sc. Engg / AMIE / AMIETE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related areas; (or) Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g., MCA / M.Sc. Engg / M.Sc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.).
- There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2019 will also be considered for admission to the above courses.
- By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of December 2019, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in February 2020 batch, subject to the condition that:
- All parts of their qualifying degree examination shall be completed by the date of joining the course, and
- Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 31 May 2020.
- Please see specialized eligibility for individual course on website www.cdac.in, https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=acts
Courses Offered at
- C-DAC Centre, Bengaluru (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD, PG-DASS, PG-DST, PG-DITISS), Chennai (PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD), Hyderabad (PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD), Kolkata (PG-WiMC, PG-DESD), Mohali (PG-DSSD, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD), Mumbai (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DST), Noida (PG-DGI, PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD, PG-DIVESD), Pune (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD, PG-DVLSI, PG-DGI, PG-DLC, PG-DHI), Trivandrum (PG-DESD)
- C-DAC Satellite Centre: NIT Agartala (PG-DAC), MNNIT Allahabad (PG-DAC)
- 100 percent placement assistance provided through C-DAC’s Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP)
- National level Common Campus Placement Program (CCPP) conducted at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune for all C-DAC students across India. National and multinational ICT companies participate in the campus placements to recruit C-DAC students for R&D, product development, ICT projects & service, etc.
- C-CAT has three sections (Section A, Section B, Section C) of one hour duration each. The category of courses selected by the candidate, he/she will have to either appear for just one test paper (Section A) or two test papers (Section A and Section B) or all the three test papers (Section A, Section B and Section C). The medium of C-CAT is English.
- Important Note: A candidate can appear only for the specific section(s) in C-CAT as per the category of the courses opted by him/her at the time of filling the online application form.
- Every section in C-CAT will have 50 objective-type questions. Each question will have four choices as possible answers, of which only one will be correct. There will be +3 (plus three) marks for each correct answer, -1 (minus one) for each wrong answer, and 0 (zero) marks for each unattempted question. The maximum mark a candidate can obtain in any one section of C-CAT is 150.
CDAC PG Diploma Admission February 2020 Application Process
- The process of admission to C-DAC's PG Diploma courses begins with registration of prospective candidates on the C-DAC website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in
- Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC's computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). Every year, C-CAT is usually conducted in June (for August admissions) and December (for February admissions).
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully while filling the online registration and application forms. Upon registering, candidates will get their Form Number that can be used to log in and fill the C-CAT application form online.
For further details on Courses, C-CAT, Eligibility, Registration and Application visit Website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in
Govt. of India, Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS) Headquarter, 5th Floor, NSG IT Park, Aundh, Pune-411007, Website www.cdac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!