CDAC Pune PG Diploma Courses Admission 2019 August, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Central for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) announces Admission to PG Diploma Courses for August 2019 Batch through C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
CDAC PG Diploma Admission August 2019 - C-DAC announces admission to the following career-oriented 24 week's full time Post Graduate Diploma Courses (NSQF level 8) in ICT for Graduate in Engineering /MCA or equivalent (for except pre-requisite visit website) for commencing in August 2019.
CDAC PG Diploma Programs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC),
- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation and Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)
- PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGI)
- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
- PG Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)
- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
- PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
CDAC PG Diploma Admission August 2019 Important Dates
- Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT: 17th May 2019
- Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT: 17th June 2019
- Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards: 20th - 27th June 2019
- C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT): 23rd June 2019 & 30th June 2019
- Announcement of C-CAT Ranks: 10th July 2019
- Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling): 10th - 16th July 2019
- Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation: 18th July 2019
- Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the first round 25th July 2019 (till 5.00 pm)
- Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation: 29th July 2019
- Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the second round: 03rd August 2019 (till 5pm)
- Payment of caution deposit (Rs 10,000 + GST) and Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling): 05th – 08th August 2019
- Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling): 09th August 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee: 14th August 2019
- Registration of Students at Training Centres: 19th August 2019
- Commencement of PG Diploma Courses across India: 20th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC PG Diploma Admission August 2019
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / B.Tech / 4-year B.Sc. Engg / AMIE / AMIETE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related areas; (or) Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g., MCA / M.Sc. Engg / M.Sc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.).
- Applicants who have appeared/ will be appearing for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2019 will also be considered for admission to the above courses.
- All parts of their qualifying degree examination shall be completed by the date of joining the course, and
- Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 30th November 2019
- Please see specialized eligibility for individual course on website www.cdac.in, https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=acts
Courses Offered at
- C-DAC Centre, Bengaluru (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD, PG-DASS, PG-DST, PG-DITISS), Chennai (PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD), Hyderabad (PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD), Kolkata (PG-WiMC, PG-DESD), Mohali (PG-DSSD, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD), Mumbai (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DST), Noida (PG-DGI, PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD, PG-DIVESD), Pune (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD, PG-DVLSI, PG-DGI, PG-DLC, PG-DHI), Trivandrum (PG-DESD)
- C-DAC Satellite Centre: NIT Agartala (PG-DAC), MNNIT Allahabad (PG-DAC)
- 100 percent placement assistance provided through C-DAC’s Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP)
- National level Common Campus Placement Program (CCPP) conducted at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune for all C-DAC students across India. National and multinational ICT companies participate in the campus placements to recruit C-DAC students for R&D, product development, ICT projects & service, etc.
CDAC PG Diploma Admission August 2019 Application Process
- The process of admission to C-DAC's PG Diploma courses begins with registration of prospective candidates on the C-DAC website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in
- Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC's computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). Every year, C-CAT is usually conducted in June (for August admissions) and December (for February admissions).
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully while filling the online registration and application forms. Upon registering, candidates will get their Form Number that can be used to log in and fill the C-CAT application form online.
For further details on Courses, C-CAT, Eligibility, Registration and Application Visit Our Website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in
Govt. of India, Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS) Headquarter, 5th Floor, NSG IT Park, Aundh, Pune-411007, Website www.cdac.in